Post links for looksmaxing products

lono

Banned
Let's try and post links to the agreed upon best products for looksmaxing.

We can do hair, skin, workout supplements, hormonal supplements, shoe lifts, tanning sprays, etc.

Then we'll contact the suppliers and see if we can't get an affiliate marketing connection going so we can make some profit from our nascent obsession with looks.
[hr]
@victory I'm thinking we could do write ups for how the products work to increase looks and then BB.com, instagram, and other sites. We could also have users post pics of the results and use some of our best morphers to subtly touch up the pics and increase our selling capability.

@sensorydeprivation you have a good background in selling perhaps you could assist in this.

lono

Banned
Thanks. Now what's the best way to make money from this? The easiet would be to just get affiliate links and have people click on that but I think it would be possible for us to sex up an e-commerce site where we sell looksmaxing products for men.

I seriously think we are the biggest experts on the planet on looksmaxing for me and we would be idiots not to take advantage of it.

lol aware more men on looksmaxxing and you are back at zero. there is no point spreading this. its enough that already 80% of young men are at the gym regularly.

lono

Banned
its about money honey. legit millionaires came out of the gym craze that has happened in the last 5 years. I ont see why millionaires coudltn come out of the looksmaxing craze that will be happning