• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

post a white guy (non-med)better looking than this

Gandharva

Banned

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
LostTuna said:
prime gandy is better

didnt know Birdfaces with rat profile pakistan  phenotypes   were nerdics.

• Banned

Gandharva

Banned
david beckham was never ''aesthetic''.classic case of white guy handsome..just be average/plain as fuck,have stubble and some basic facial dimorphism and be considered a sex idol.

not even once.

Vertu

Joke
LOL. What an ugly, hairy ethnic.

Nate Garner DESTROYS him.

Deal with it.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Gandharva, leave this site. You are insane and you are coping too hard. Please, leave before its too late.

Gandharva

Banned
all ugly guys mentioned    :giggle:  marlon brando?lmao  but notice how you post meds and not nerdics...the nerdics posted ITT are legit objectively  ugly

springfield

Banned
Gandharva said:
all ugly guys mentioned    :giggle:  marlon brando?lmao  but notice how you post meds and not nerdics...the nerdics posted ITT are legit objectively  ugly

Brando wasn't med and the guy you posted isn't med at all.

springfield said:
Gandharva said:

Brando wasn't med and the guy you posted isn't med at all.

He means look med I guess. Gandy isn't med in ancestry and I don't think Tyson Ballou is either, but they look more like a med than they do British or w/e the fuck Tyson actually is. Same with Bateman and Chad White. Chances of finding them among British people is almost -1%. Brando had french so he could have some med in there. Frenchies aren't a real ethnicity, those cheese eating kents were the original mutts before the United States was created greeks, iberians, gauls, italians, normans everyone was fucking in France :lol: .

Gandharva

Banned
almost    100% certain chad white is a jew..and ballou is def part french...but I dont care point is OP  is much better looking than the nerdic cucks posted on this site and he looks 100%  indegenous for the most part.

now see my other thread I got a new guy wich challenges meds as well as nerdic  models

indegenous masterrace--->cracker  race

Gandharva

Banned
andreas fish lips baltic nigger sen  :giggle:  cant be serious  ..asked females what they thought of him and said cute but unremarkable..marlon teixeira is really the only legit person spouted by you guys

lundgren isnt even handsome rofl  looks retarded as fuck