• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Post a male face that appeals to JBs AND MILFs

Lel

Machine
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,274
Reputation
1,709
pretty boys apply to both types

jbs find them familiar

milfs need their youthful looks to cope that they have jailbait smv
 
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
1,824
Reputation
1
 

whyme

Joke
Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
829
Reputation
0


maybe? idk. JBs like pretty boys, but I find MILFs usually dismiss them as just cute.
 

Scum

Joke
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
970
Reputation
3


Gotta be clean-shaven, perfect skin, and NW0 to attract JB. But strong facial features to attract milfs.
 

choicebyforce

Regular
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,973
Reputation
1
Scum said:


Gotta be clean-shaven, perfect skin, and NW0 to attract JB. But strong facial features to attract milfs.

Prime gandy wouldn't get JB, especially not with that haircut. the younger twink version of him would though.
 

Scum

Joke
Joined
Nov 17, 2015
Messages
970
Reputation
3
choicebyforce said:
Scum said:


Gotta be clean-shaven, perfect skin, and NW0 to attract JB. But strong facial features to attract milfs.

Prime gandy wouldn't get JB, especially not with that haircut. the younger twink version of him would though.

Cope.

 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
30,933
Reputation
3,691
choicebyforce said:
Scum said:


Gotta be clean-shaven, perfect skin, and NW0 to attract JB. But strong facial features to attract milfs.

Prime gandy wouldn't get JB, especially not with that haircut. the younger twink version of him would though.

You guys are hilarious. Gandy is 1 in a million looks. Of course he'd attract jb's. I've seen far far far far far uglier people get cute jb's. Some of you guys cope so hard
 

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
6
Cloud said:

A few pretty features, small chin, blue eyes, full lips, but still masc, wide zygos, hooded eyes, so doesn't look beta
 

choicebyforce

Regular
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,973
Reputation
1
Cloud said:
Cloud said:

A few pretty features, small chin, blue eyes, full lips, but still masc, wide zygos, hooded eyes, so doesn't look beta

the only masculine qualities about him are his forehead, hooding, and brows, too feminine to be ideal for 25+/milfs
 

Cloud

Machine
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,657
Reputation
6
choicebyforce said:
Cloud said:
A few pretty features, small chin, blue eyes, full lips, but still masc, wide zygos, hooded eyes, so doesn't look beta

the only masculine qualities about him are his forehead, hooding, and brows, too feminine to be ideal for 25+/milfs

:fingerwave:
 
Top