• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

portugal didn't deserve to win

Currycel

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,531
Reputation
6
Well soccer sucks and this always happens so who cares
 

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
4,801
Reputation
537
when the butterfly landed on his face i knew it was gonna be alright for him

:crying:
 

AzzRaze

Rotter
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,201
Reputation
3
Lol. Soccer has never been about who deserves it most~
 

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
21,466
Reputation
2,669
caring about sports is the lowest form of subhumanity

lol @ subhumans who risk their lives to fight the suppoters of the other team

basically defending a bunch of millionaires who play with a ball like children

:lmfao:
 

MVP

how dumb am i?
Escortcels
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
46,739
Reputation
28,095
dat feel said:
caring about sports is the lowest form of subhumanity

lol @ subhumans who risk their lives to fight the suppoters of the other team

basically defending a bunch of millionaires who play with a ball like children

:lmfao:


go post some dailymail articles
 

a1000punts

Rotter
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
4,682
Reputation
1,355
football is always highly luck dependent. that's why is the easiest sport to play.
but yeah portugal lucked out massively during the entire tournament, compared to other champions


ThePolygamist said:
when the butterfly landed on his face i knew it was gonna be alright for him

it was a moth
 

gottaplay

Regular
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,727
Reputation
1,023
Did anyone see that french nigga Sisoko? That was a 100% real nigga. From me it means a lot. I almost never respect niggas, but he was the man.
 

IceCutter

Megastar
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,947
Reputation
11
gottaplay said:
Did anyone see that french nigga Sisoko? That was a 100% real nigga. From me it means a lot. I almost never respect niggas, but he was the man.


heh the most nig of all them all was Samuel Umtiti lol

 
Top