The whole mouthbreathing thing is PSL broscience

I mouthbreathed a ton and I have decent bones

Looks_Matter

Normie
i mouthbreathed all my life and ended up with an underbite....enough said

FreeDick

Slayer
Bardock said:
considering nearly every single human practices incorrect oral posture today as opposed to the exact oposite a couple houndred years ago, mew is right
[hr]
Free Dick said:
The whole mouthbreathing thing is PSL broscience

I mouthbreathed a ton and I have decent bones
retard response
Mew is a hack and you're low IQ

raiso

Incel
i think the connections are pretty strong
I saw a lot of pictures of long-faced kids who used to breath thru nose because of adenoids, but after they removed them and after some mouth/dental work they were able to breath thru the mouth and in 3/4 years the gonial angle reduced a lot. I don't know if actually breathing thru the nose will make your pharynx wider as someone say, but I think that mouthbreathing is the main cause of receden chin and short/absent ramus.

FreeDick

Slayer
Bardock said:
Free Dick said:
Mew is a hack and you're low IQ
If you're gonna write it off as bro science despite being proven time and time again without a shred of doubt, welcome to my ignore list buddy
I disagree with you on a ton of shit and you're not on my ignore list, because I'm not a low IQ pussy faggot

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
i am the perfect example of mouth breathing. went from good face, forward growth, wide palate with straight teeth, to deformed recessed asymmetric and a class 3 bite with one of the worst crowding ive ever seen. 

anyone who has seen my pics in my "pm me for pics" thread can attest to all this.

FreeDick

Slayer
Rigor Mortis said:
i am the perfect example of mouth breathing. went from good face, forward growth, wide palate with straight teeth, to deformed recessed asymmetric and a class 3 bite with one of the worst crowding ive ever seen. 

anyone who has seen my pics in my "pm me for pics" thread can attest to all this.
Your fall from grace was something much worse than mouthbreathing

Some kind of severe malnutrition or radiation exposure during puberty, IDK what the fuck happened to you

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
Free Dick said:
Rigor Mortis said:

Your fall from grace was something much worse than mouthbreathing

Some kind of severe malnutrition or radiation exposure during puberty, IDK what the fuck happened to you
it was a combo of things.... high cortisol and estrogen, shit sleep and nutrition, and mouth breathing.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
I believe the growth plays the major role and mouthbreathing affects it only insignificantly.

Rigor Mortis

sponsored by stöckli
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I believe the growth plays the major role and mouthbreathing affects it only insignificantly.
i sent u the pics pm. u dont have to respond anywhere, doesnt matter. just wanted u to see it.

ARCHANGEL

Normie
Rigor Mortis said:

PM Me. I'd like to see.
[hr]
Rigor Mortis said:

You were actually very good looking as a child. You should be proud. Now, I can understand looking at the recession in your jaw and the teeth from your pics that at least you didnt develop a long face.