poobear fuck your snowflakes

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
@poobear the last time you did them and the santa shit the site crashed
 

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,650
Reputation
42
PurpleDildo said:
@poobear the last time you did them and the santa shit the site crashed
:dennis:

It wasn't me, it was another issue.

We're moving servers soon for better performance.
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
poobear said:
PurpleDildo said:
@poobear the last time you did them and the santa shit the site crashed
:dennis:

It wasn't me, it was another issue.

We're moving servers soon for better performance.
how about you unban tor exit nodes and unlock tor signup as well

mrz has found a way around it

or you ban tor and i2p to the max, in case you didn't know of the second network
 

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,650
Reputation
42
PurpleDildo said:
how about you unban tor exit nodes and unlock tor signup as well

mrz has found a way around it

or you ban tor and i2p to the max, in case you didn't know of the second network
I only have access to mybb admin console. Can't make those changes.
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
ⓜⓘⓢⓣⓨⓑⓞⓨ said:
how woult it be if we finally make the forum only visible to registered people ? and allow registration only every 2nd month etc ?
not quite pragmatic


(1) no IP registration not even admin should see it
(2) shitty advice invisible if unregistered lurker
(3) shitty advice visible but unaccessible until 100 posts in looksmaxx related section
(4) if you post bs in looksmaxx section permaban account but not the IP
(5) signup every 15 days to 30 days
(6) complete free speech
(7) option to post without avi account name revealed in shitty advice
(8) posting and registration via tor everywhere
 

PurpleDildo

Lookism God
Joined
Nov 20, 2016
Messages
20,916
Reputation
1,375
fuckgoebbelz said:
I2P has almost no out proxying it's almost entirely for hidden services
fkin great I tried to tie it with tor in whonix to have a try, so that's why it didn't load pages
 
Top