• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

poll to permaban me and tyger

poll to permaban me and tyger

  • yes, ban

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • no

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • just losttuna

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • yes and also buxomzygos

    Votes: 11 36.7%

  • Total voters
    30

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
since we dream as one (sry but i am sacrificing you). let the people decide. i am content either way
 

Tyger

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
1,492
Reputation
0
I'm leaving forever after I post my final thread.
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
Tyger said:
I'm leaving forever after I post my final thread.

do it soon. poll is looking bad atm tbh :shock:

does her final thread have something to do with HER? i hope it's not a sad ending.
 

ketzdinio

Rotter
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,583
Reputation
0
Why the FUCK bro

I was supposed to make a thread for u to see. Nordic goddess thread  :wink:
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
ketzdinio said:
Why the FUCK bro

I was supposed to make a thread for u to see. Nordic goddess thread  :wink:

post it ASAP please :help:
 

ketzdinio

Rotter
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
3,583
Reputation
0
LostTuna said:
ketzdinio said:
Why the FUCK bro

I was supposed to make a thread for u to see. Nordic goddess thread  :wink:

post it ASAP please :help:

Can't bro not on my pc. I have the pics saved up and everything. 

Oh well another time then I suppose. It's looking grim for you = /
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
ketzdinio said:
LostTuna said:
post it ASAP please :help:

Can't bro not on my pc. I have the pics saved up and everything. 

Oh well another time then I suppose. It's looking grim for you = /

this is the end, my beautiful friend
 

Tyger

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
1,492
Reputation
0
This community is all I have.

 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
Tyger said:
This community is all I have.


don't do it


king coach said:
I don't want @"LostTuna" or @"Tyger" banned tbh





its over


admin my only request is that u delete all my posts on this acct and lost bluefin when u ban me
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
LostTuna said:
Tyger said:
This community is all I have.


don't do it


king coach said:
I don't want @"LostTuna" or @"Tyger" banned tbh





its over


admin my only request is that u delete all my posts on this acct and lost bluefin when u ban me



lol what is the point of flushing accounts constantly and creating new ones?
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
kibo said:
LostTuna said:
don't do it



its over


admin my only request is that u delete all my posts on this acct and lost bluefin when u ban me



lol what is the point of flushing accounts constantly and creating new ones?




i'm serious this time


btw technically it's 13-11 to ban me, 12-11 to ban me and tyger
 

kibo

Rotter
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
LostTuna said:
kibo said:
lol what is the point of flushing accounts constantly and creating new ones?

i'm serious this time



btw technically it's 13-11 to ban me, 12-11 to ban me and tyger



:nod:
 

LostTuna

Machine
Joined
Jul 17, 2015
Messages
7,058
Reputation
18
:glasses:

@ results.

guess we're staying for a while altho i might peace out soon here. :macho:
 
Top