does this pic look photoshopped

• yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Yogapants

Coper
Plz vote yes, it only boosts my confidence if you think I shopped my body like Chad does XD

chadD24

Slayer
Yogapants said:
Plz vote yes, it only boosts my confidence if you think I shopped my body like Chad does XD
explain why your arm has a huge cave in it directly above your hips

actually better yet just take a new pic ACTUALLY SHOWING YOUR HIPS this time and ill believe you

Yogapants

Coper
chadD24 said:
Yogapants said:
explain why your arm has a huge curve in it right directly above your hips and ill believe you
THAT"S WHERE MY ELBOW IS
Most people have a joint there, it won't make a perfect line
I'm not a cartoon character

She has the typical body of a 22ish SoCal Mexican American.  Wait until she hits 28ish.... :lol:

Why is this even a debate?

chadD24

Slayer
Yogapants said:
chadD24 said:
explain why your arm has a huge curve in it right directly above your hips and ill believe you
THAT"S WHERE MY ELBOW IS
there is a huge dip in your arm right above your hips that has nothing to do with the placement of your elbow

take a new pic ACTUALLY SHOWING YOUR HIPS this time and ill believe you..

Yogapants

Coper

Look at this elbow, see how the contour goes?

Now imagine it at the angle that I took it at
[hr]
chadD24 said:
Yogapants said:
THAT"S WHERE MY ELBOW IS
there is a huge dip in your arm right above your hips that has nothing to do with the placement of your elbow

Why, so you can sperg everywhere about your love of me?
Like I said, if you think I photoshopped myself I'm flattered
And it's called having a bone there

chadD24

Slayer
Yogapants said:

[hr]
chadD24 said:

why the fuck would u post that out of all the pics you could have posted.. wtf is wrong with u. 

post a god damn pic of your hips and this can be over but of coarse you will do anything possible and post completely unrelated shit to instead of just taking another pic that shows more then your whale titties. TYPICAL WHALE LOGIC

Yogapants

Coper
chadD24 said:
Yogapants said:

[hr]

why the fuck would u post that out of all the pics you could have posted.. wtf is wrong with u. 

post a god damn pic of your hips and this can be over but of coarse you will do anything possible and post completely unrelated shit to instead of just taking another pic that shows more then your whale titties. TYPICAL WHALE LOGIC
It was the only one I could find on short notice...I'm tired dude. Its 2 AM
Yea, keep calling me a whale just cause I didn't post pics frm all angles to please your aspie urges
Why are you so obsessed with me anyway? This dude is PMing me and shitposting on me everywhere  :mrgreen:
Like I said, if you think it's photoshopped then THANK YOU

chadD24

Slayer
Yogapants said:
chadD24 said:

Yea, keep calling me a whale just cause I didn't post pics frm all angles to please your aspie urges
Why are you so obsessed with me anyway? This dude is PMing me and shitposting on me everywhere  :mrgreen:
i pmed u once as a joke.. dont flatter yourself.. like i said you fit the description of a whale. you will do literally everything EXCEPT just take another selife proving everyone wrong.. but of coarse like every single other whale on earth you will have a million reasons not too and a million theories to defend yourself. like i said 1 pic you could shut me down right now but of coarse you avoid a simple solution like that at all costs and post pics to defend your elbow theory instead  :giggle:

Yogapants

Coper
chadD24 said:
Yogapants said:
i pmed u once as a joke.. dont flatter yourself.. like i said you fit the description of a whale. you will do literally everything EXCEPT just take another selife proving everyone wrong.. but of coarse like every single other whale you will have a million reasons not too and a million theories to defend yourself. like i said 1 pic you could shut me down right now but of coarse you avoid a simple solution like that at all costs and post pics to defend your elbow theory instead  :giggle:
A whale with skinny arms...aite then
Yet you claim to be 11% BF at 190lbs, I gotta see this :giggle:
Lemme guess, your camera broke?

Yogapants

Coper
I'm showing my friends tomorrow this photoshop proof pic. It's gonna be a fun weekend. Thanks bro XD

chadD24

Slayer
Yogapants said:
chadD24 said:
i pmed u once as a joke.. dont flatter yourself.. like i said you fit the description of a whale. you will do literally everything EXCEPT just take another selife proving everyone wrong.. but of coarse like every single other whale you will have a million reasons not too and a million theories to defend yourself. like i said 1 pic you could shut me down right now but of coarse you avoid a simple solution like that at all costs and post pics to defend your elbow theory instead  :giggle:
youre just like this girl trying to me she isnt a whale.. lol she has the same bodytype as you do and thinks her boobs create value for her when in reality she is just a whale with big tits 

and lol wtf your arms arent that slender. you arms look more short and stubby then long and slender sorry.. once again whale logic

this is what a hot girl looks like

you look ALOT more like the girl in the first pic and once again you will do everything in your power to avoid taking a simple selfie

Yogapants

Coper
chadD24 said:
Yogapants said:
youre just like this girl trying to me she isnt a whale.. lol she has the same mentality as you do and thinks her boobs create value for her when in reality she is just a whale with big tits 

and lol wtf your arms arent that slender. you arms look more short and stubby then long and slender sorry.. once again whale logic

you look ALOT more like the girl in the first pic
You can't have skinny arms and be a whale dumbass
And yea, I said my arms are SKINNY which they are, when did I say they were long??? Now you're resorting to putting words in my mouth? Just lol boyo, go back to making threads on me and analyzing my pics XD
Still waiting on that beefed up 11% BF pic :biggrin:

chadD24

Slayer
Yogapants said:
chadD24 said:
youre just like this girl trying to me she isnt a whale.. lol she has the same mentality as you do and thinks her boobs create value for her when in reality she is just a whale with big tits 

you look ALOT more like the girl in the first pic
And yea, I said my arms are SKINNY which they are, when did I say they were long??? Now you're resorting to putting words in my mouth? Just lol boyo, go back to making threads on me and analyzing my pics XD
your arms ARENT skinny pls get that through your head.

i dont take pics for deluded whales.. sorry

Yogapants

Coper
chadD24 said:
Yogapants said:
your arms ARENT skinny pls get that through your head.

i dont take pics for whales.. sorry
Yea, that's why you circled all the photoshopping eh? Hey boys, yogapants photoshops her hair and elbows!
My ass you have 11% BF at 190 lbs XD
You fatmog peter griffin and wanna diss me to feel better about yourself :giggle:
Keep PMing and shitposting on me thou, love your grasping at straws. Too funny!

chadD24

Slayer
BIGGERNIGGER said:
Yogapants said:
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Lol why do you care so much stupid sloot. A nerve was clearly struck here[/font]
she cant help it lol she the type of mental nutjob who NEEDs to get the last word.. lol she would post all night if i keep responding.. lmao im at least getting paid to troll. i work security duty tonight and got nothing better to do lol