• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

POLL: Do any of your Mothers Call you SubHubmans "Handsome"???

Joined
Jun 17, 2016
Messages
884
Reputation
1
yeah my mom does

I tell her im ugly af but she doesn't listen

some kind of evolutionary coping mechanism prevents her from seeing her own offspring as genetic shit
 
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
233
Reputation
1
if your mom was your age she would reject you and treat you like the piece of rotten genetic scum you are

your mom treated incelsl the worst when she was younger

redpill
 

Enigmatic

Rotter
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
4,445
Reputation
11
I had to tell her to stop because it was legit making me mad.

Handsome guys don't become kissless virgins at 23. Handsome guys don't go weeks without getting a single IOI.
 

maximus1

Regular
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
2,393
Reputation
3
No my mom knows I'm butt ugly. I inherited most of my dumb ugly dad's features and he keeps trying to feed me the bluepill that i'm good looking when he isn't himself.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #6

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,651
Reputation
4
This is so sad.

If your parents were caring and Red Pill enough, they would have immediately addressed the issue= Tell you Stand/Sit Up Straight, Close your Mouth, Don't Slouch, tell you to loose or gain wait, feed you better, put you in sports, etc

But now they cope and stay blind, while you suffer, they only have themselves to blame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,919
Reputation
76
Never, but he called handsome various other guys including my schoolmates. My mother is pretty straightforward, plus strangers or even relatives feel uncomfortable if they sense you expect them telling you you look good, when it's blatantly obvious you don't.
 

Danny the chav

Champion
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
10,012
Reputation
9
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Never, but he called handsome various other guys including my schoolmates. My mother is pretty straightforward, plus strangers or even relatives feel uncomfortable if they sense you expect them telling you you look good, when it's blatantly obvious you don't.

Thats how a mother should be
 

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
31,146
Reputation
4,043
Norwooding Ethnik said:
yeah my mom does

I tell her im ugly af but she doesn't listen

some kind of evolutionary coping mechanism prevents her from seeing her own offspring as genetic shit

You're probably stealth ugly.... not what normies would consider ugly, but not at all attractive due to PSL learned features
 

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,651
Reputation
4
UglyNormalFag said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
yeah my mom does

I tell her im ugly af but she doesn't listen

some kind of evolutionary coping mechanism prevents her from seeing her own offspring as genetic shit

You're probably stealth ugly.... not what normies would consider ugly, but not at all attractive due to PSL learned features


"PSL" as in Pakistan Super League?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,423
Reputation
12
Gucci_Gang said:
This is so sad.

If your parents were caring and Red Pill enough, they would have immediately addressed the issue= Tell you Stand/Sit Up Straight, Close your Mouth, Don't Slouch, tell you to loose or gain wait, feed you better, put you in sports, etc

But now they cope and stay blind, while you suffer, they only have themselves to blame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're coping if you think doing those things would have made you chad.
 

Starcrazy

Rotter
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
4,598
Reputation
8
Only once when I cut my hair really short, but that's probably because she's into really masc men, so twinky looking son isn't GL to her taste. I looked like shit then. Thanks god my hair grows quick and JBs started mirin again
 

Foxx

Average Guy
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
10,616
Reputation
2,638
Yes but I don't trust her anymore so it don't matter
 

SEAN O'DONIS

Rotter
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
4,917
Reputation
8
Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:
if your mom was your age she would reject you and treat you like the piece of rotten genetic scum you are

your mom treated incelsl the worst when she was younger

redpill

legit. i wonder if any incel had the guts to tell her that. they would accomplish two things at once: 1) insult a cunt 2) make Freud proud


JustTheWayYouAre said:
Never, but he called handsome various other guys including my schoolmates. My mother is pretty straightforward, plus strangers or even relatives feel uncomfortable if they sense you expect them telling you you look good, when it's blatantly obvious you don't.

she wants to bang your schoolmates.
 

paulus

Banned
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
11,144
Reputation
46
ThereIsNoGame said:
Gucci_Gang said:
This is so sad.

If your parents were caring and Red Pill enough, they would have immediately addressed the issue= Tell you Stand/Sit Up Straight, Close your Mouth, Don't Slouch, tell you to loose or gain wait, feed you better, put you in sports, etc

But now they cope and stay blind, while you suffer, they only have themselves to blame.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're coping if you think doing those things would have made you chad.

Legit

But op's ego cant take this
 

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,651
Reputation
4
paulus said:
ThereIsNoGame said:
you're coping if you think doing those things would have made you chad.

Legit

But op's ego cant take this


Im actually really good looking, but had a fucked up childhood and alot of issues and insecurities growing up and thought I looked horrendous, I always would reject girls if they tried to talk to me or ditch them on dates because I felt i was too ugly, or if see only liked me because of my looks and immediately leave me if she got to know me.


So I feel your pain. It's just hurts when I see someone stuck like that or all the sad shit I hear on this forum, or just looking at ugly people.

Like life never gave you a chance and it makes me cry, no homo.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Brutus

Women demand sub-humans
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
18,764
Reputation
6,629
My mom still claims that I'm handsome. 

She's subhuman herself so it's probably a coping mechanism
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,934
Reputation
44
Yes but I redpilled her and she knows now I need to fix shit.
 
Top