• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Polish women are predictably into Salsa

TheTrews

Regular
Polish and other eastern European women.

ALL of them list it as one of their interests.

I wonder if they realise just how unoriginal and utterly predictable they are. My guess is probably not.

Polish and Slavic girls make British and Western European girls seem unique, varied and original by comparison.

White God

Regular
Have you done it before? It's a good way to pull. Also lol at dating a woman who does salsa. She would be dancing with 10+ men a night. Do not want.

IcedEarth

Rotter
it sounds trendy and better than "I suck cock on the weekend for a beer", but believe me if you aren't slim, tall, and talented at it you'd want to avoid dancing studios the women I've met there were the most insecure and backstabbing compared to anything else, it's a nest narcissistic snakes

Gandharva

Banned
Yeah word on  the  street is sals clubs are like hip hop clubs for black guys in poland,youre guaranteed to pull off a one nighter with  the hottest chick in  the club if youre latino yourself.its the only place where polish women really do ONS and are DTF with foreigners on   the first night.theoretically if youre the only latino guy in that city youll just pull ass like Blonde guys do in Peru or something.

out of all the things I hate about latin culture salsa is a huge exception..I love that shit..I def need to polish my skills and go there  .

TheTrews:not mad when ugly pale light hair guys can pull and have 100s o groupies in Peru,Ecuador,Bolivis,Brazil,Honduras and all of Eastasia...but mad when its a mutual relationship where your women like their men :eek: 

is it any doubt  white nationalists are major hypocrites and liars?  all this talk of homeland,save beauty of the aryan women is false.its just  about power and control to satiate your insecurities.

thatcreepyguy

Gandharva said:
Yeah word on  the  street is sals clubs are like hip hop clubs for black guys in poland,youre guaranteed to pull off a one nighter with  the hottest chick in  the club if youre latino yourself.its the only place where polish women really do ONS and are DTF with foreigners on   the first night.theoretically if youre the only latino guy in that city youll just pull ass like Blonde guys do in Peru or something.

out of all the things I hate about latin culture salsa is a huge exception..I love that shit..I def need to polish my skills and go there  .

TheTrews:not mad when ugly pale light hair guys can pull and have 100s o groupies in Peru,Ecuador,Bolivis,Brazil,Honduras and all of Eastasia...but mad when its a mutual relationship where your women like their men :eek: 

is it any doubt  white nationalists are major hypocrites and liars?  all this talk of homeland,save beauty of the aryan women is false.its just  about power and control to satiate your insecurities.

Gandharva

Banned
I might also add that any woman that loves Reggaeton=down to fuck with latinos.

romania,hungary and slovakia are full of Reggaeton groupies..I think every woman there is into it like british or scandi girls are into hip hop.atleast in my experience and what hookers from there told me.its always a great conversation starter when ur mid coitus in a pink pussy and the woman is listening to a  song you know.....lol 

Romanian women LOVE reggaeton ,salsa,latinos etc

White God

Regular
Gandharva said:

All WNs hate on WMAF though. And other WM-Ethnic Woman combos

IcedEarth

Rotter
Gandharva said:
I might also add that any woman that loves Reggaeton=down to fuck with latinos.

romania,hungary and slovakia are full of Reggaeton groupies..I think every woman there is into it like british or scandi girls are into hip hop.atleast in my experience and what hookers from there told me.its always a great conversation starter when ur mid coitus in a pink pussy and the woman is listening to a  song you know.....lol 

Romanian women LOVE reggaeton ,salsa,latinos etc

and you know this because you lived years in all of those countries