• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Pokemon go get laid

lookz

Machine
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
5,078
Reputation
5
If you haven't heard by now, Pokemon Go is quickly becoming a worldwide phenomenon. It's one of the first games in history that actually connects people socially in real space rather than digitally, so there's a lot of potential here for meeting women or just making new friends.

I have younger family who started playing it the moment it came out, and some of my younger friends and I went for a bar crawl the other night and EVERYONE was playing it, my friends and I included. Before long we were meeting women left, right, and center and the impact of this little game was not lost on me from a TRP perspective.
I strongly recommend installing the app and finding a Pokestop or 2 near a bar or some other venues you like. Drop a Lure and just hang out playing the game and enjoy yourself as people start to arrive. You're going to meet a TON of women, likely surrounded by very weak, young, nerdy guys, and approaching them is as easy as pie. All of the hard work, such as breaking the ice, is already done for you. All you have to do is show up and spit your favorite day game.
Lastly, holy shit the quantity and quality of women this game will put you into contact with is astounding. I was debating even posting this thread so I'd have them for myself and to keep this under the radar, but it's too good not to share. Plus the general social impact this game is having is unparalleled. Forget the mental picture you might have of the people who play this, because it's going to be wrong. More people installed this game 1 week than have installed Tinder in the entire 5 years it's existed! That's translating to men and women of all ages from kids to the elderly playing this on the regular. This isn't your standard pimply faced nerd game. Oh no, this is big, so big you'd be a fool not to leverage it to its full potential.

Gotta catch 'em all indeed! Just be sure to wrap it up so you don't, you know, actually catch 'em all.
 

Magnus

Champion
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,079
Reputation
34
fucking lol @ you expecting anyone to read all that
 

choicebyforce

Regular
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,973
Reputation
1
Legit. shit is unreal, me and my friends were walking in a popular park sitting on a bench waiting for people to come to the in-game gym, i would be like 'team mystic? haha yea buddy'. friend would be like 'pokemon go? my god not another one'. sat and fucked around w/ so many people in 30 minutes

friday or saturday it was pretty much just typical males, yesterday and tonight has been night and day difference with decent looking girls added in. this probably won't last though, it's just a quick bandwagon thing that's already spiking exponentially in popularity then fall down as fast as it became viral, it's already hit peak popularity. i'm guessing by next weekend it'll be completely forgotten by normal extroverted men/potential friends and most girls

just go out, put in the work, and cash in while you still can. what else are you doing anyway, this is a huge opportunity to build social circle and just banter w/ ppl
 

Gucci_Gang

Banned
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
1,655
Reputation
3
Pokemon is a thing again?

I haven't been outside in almost s year, what else is new


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
2,583
Reputation
3
choicebyforce said:
Legit. shit is unreal, me and my friends were walking in a popular park sitting on a bench waiting for people to come to the in-game gym, i would be like 'team mystic? haha yea buddy'. friend would be like 'pokemon go? my god not another one'. sat and fucked around w/ so many people in 30 minutes

friday or saturday it was pretty much just typical males, yesterday and tonight has been night and day difference with decent looking girls added in. this probably won't last though, it's just a quick bandwagon thing that's already spiking exponentially in popularity then fall down as fast as it became viral, it's already hit peak popularity. i'm guessing by next weekend it'll be completely forgotten by normal extroverted men/potential friends and most girls

just go out, put in the work, and cash in while you still can. what else are you doing anyway, this is a huge chance to build social circle







I have no friends, no social support, nothing. I don't think pokemon go would work for me

 

choicebyforce

Regular
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,973
Reputation
1
IntenseSuffering said:





I have no friends, no social support, nothing. I don't think pokemon go would work for me

lol you don't need social support or anything, that's the point. it's a major chance for friendless ppl like you.

a lot of the time i'll go out by myself and just sit at pokestops or gyms or w/e the fuck and just make fun/poking comments taking a piss at ppl, they'll come and chill with me too
 
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
2,583
Reputation
3
choicebyforce said:
IntenseSuffering said:


I have no friends, no social support, nothing. I don't think pokemon go would work for me

lol you don't need social support or anything, that's the point. it's a major chance for friendless ppl like you.

a lot of the time i'll go out by myself and just sit at pokestops or gyms or w/e the fuck and just make fun/poking comments taking a piss at ppl, they'll come and chill with me too
i don't know the logistics of the game exactly, can you explain what you mean by "comments"? Does that mean there is some sort of medium in which random players at the same pokestop can interact with eachother?
 

Currycel

Regular
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
1,535
Reputation
3
Lol at thinking you "could keep it to yourself"

The only people who haven't realized they can get laid of this game is aspies here who still don't believe it's mainstream due to always being rejects and not believing normal people can like nerdy things

For the people who are friendless you have a one week chance to play Pokemon go, go to a park and make friends. Getting laid will still only be an option if you're good looking and not incel


IntenseSuffering said:
choicebyforce said:
lol you don't need social support or anything, that's the point. it's a major chance for friendless ppl like you.

a lot of the time i'll go out by myself and just sit at pokestops or gyms or w/e the fuck and just make fun/poking comments taking a piss at ppl, they'll come and chill with me too
i don't know the logistics of the game exactly, can you explain what you mean by "comments"? Does that mean there is some sort of medium in which random players at the same pokestop can interact with eachother?

No you go outside, see someone on their phone and ask if they're playing Pokemon Go, there is a good chance they are and then you talk to them. Google places where people who want to catch Pokemon Go go
 

Chadcel

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
8,397
Reputation
9
is this really legit? do u meet nerdy virgin attractive gamer girls?
 

BlueBalls

Machine
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
8
Pinhead said:
Don Draper said:
too far gone to take advantage of this

same

too ugly
too mentally damaged
its over
its ogre

If I installed Pokemon Go I would collapse due to nostalgia-induced age anxiety.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyXTgqJtoGM[/video]

Fuck, I remember being happy when I watched this as a kid.

I can still feel it!
 

Whitegod

Joke
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
241
Reputation
0
Dan said:
Chadcel said:
is this really legit? do u meet nerdy virgin attractive gamer girls?

No, YOU don't. Average or above average looking NT people do.

wtf how is this shit out in america and australia(where everything comes last) but not in our country.

just lol
 

Chadcel

Banned
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
8,397
Reputation
9
Dan said:
Chadcel said:
is this really legit? do u meet nerdy virgin attractive gamer girls?

No, YOU don't. Average or above average looking NT people do.

im slightly above average looking m8. NT af with people who arent 6+/10 sloots.
 

6ft3Incel

Joke
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
935
Reputation
2
pokemon go disproves "just go outside theory".  you need to be NT otherwise it doesnt work
 

Jawanomics

Champion
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
19,804
Reputation
4,120
choicebyforce said:
IntenseSuffering said:


I have no friends, no social support, nothing. I don't think pokemon go would work for me

lol you don't need social support or anything, that's the point. it's a major chance for friendless ppl like you.

a lot of the time i'll go out by myself and just sit at pokestops or gyms or w/e the fuck and just make fun/poking comments taking a piss at ppl, they'll come and chill with me too

Do you battle your pokemon...they gain experience points and eventually evolve? Is there other ways to gain points such as training?
 
Top