Please tell me how to become NT and Low inhibtion

Magic

Chad
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
4,518
Reputation
7
Bla Bla Bla, all fucking placebo shit, useless information, you'll read it and won't do anything, procrastination, lol at write it in detail

You want to be normal that bad? Adderal
 
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
3,359
Reputation
4
Christ, do I always to repeat myself.   You asking for help on this shit through an Internet forum is equivalent to asking an Internet forum for a step-by-step guide on riding a bike.   Stupid as fuck question. 

Just go outside.   Get on the bike, you'll skid your knees a bunch of times of times, but keep getting back on that motherfucking bike and you'll figure it out.   That's all there is to it.   Everything else is your anxiety talking.   Now, you're not a bitch are you? Then stop asking these anxious, stupid questions.
 

Magic

Chad
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
4,518
Reputation
7
I said:
Christ, do I always to repeat myself.   You asking for help on this shit through an Internet forum is equivalent to asking an Internet forum for a step-by-step guide on riding a bike.   Stupid as fuck question. 

Just go outside.   Get on the bike, you'll skid your knees a bunch of times of times, but keep getting back on that motherfucking bike and you'll figure it out.   That's all there is to it.   Everything else is your anxiety talking.   Now, you're not a bitch are you? Then stop asking these anxious, stupid questions.
You sound just like those PUA guys, "just have confidence brooo", well personally I think what I suggested is the catalyst needed to change your life and actually do something instead of just thinking about it sitting in front of a computer.

Everything else is just pathetic mental masturbation
 

Legit Theory

Slayer
Oldcels
Joined
Dec 4, 2015
Messages
9,621
Reputation
2,748
I don't think you can become "NT".  I'd imagine if you have aspergers it's pretty much forever, you can still get girls with burgers but its a lot harder. 

If you are just high inhibition , I'll tell you what I tell most people; just go outside and talk to people theory. 

Most of you guys don't talk to people, because if you did it would lead to you talking to women at some point, and eventually one woman would find you charming and good looking enough to consider fucking you.

Seriously, make it a habit, 2 times a week go outside, drive to some small mall cafe and just start talking to people, say hi to random people on the street, small talk cashier, go to a bar, watch some sports and socialize with strangers like they were you're close family.  

Human social interaction is the greatest pillar of society.  Master it and all things will respect you; your power and influence will be infinite.  A socially dominant man will out mog a good looking aspie every single day of the week
 

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
6,388
Reputation
1,586
Legit Theory said:
I don't think you can become "NT".  I'd imagine if you have aspergers it's pretty much forever, you can still get girls with burgers but its a lot harder. 

If you are just high inhibition , I'll tell you what I tell most people; just go outside and talk to people theory. 

Most of you guys don't talk to people, because if you did it would lead to you talking to women at some point, and eventually one woman would find you charming and good looking enough to consider fucking you.

Seriously, make it a habit, 2 times a week go outside, drive to some small mall cafe and just start talking to people, say hi to random people on the street, small talk cashier, go to a bar, watch some sports and socialize with strangers like they were you're close family.  

Human social interaction is the greatest pillar of society.  Master it and all things will respect you; your power and influence will be infinite.  A socially dominant man will out mog a good looking aspie every single day of the week
That stuff works only in USA mostly.
 

stamaster21

Slayer
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
3,173
Reputation
6
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
Legit Theory said:
I don't think you can become "NT".  I'd imagine if you have aspergers it's pretty much forever, you can still get girls with burgers but its a lot harder. 

If you are just high inhibition , I'll tell you what I tell most people; just go outside and talk to people theory. 

Most of you guys don't talk to people, because if you did it would lead to you talking to women at some point, and eventually one woman would find you charming and good looking enough to consider fucking you.

Seriously, make it a habit, 2 times a week go outside, drive to some small mall cafe and just start talking to people, say hi to random people on the street, small talk cashier, go to a bar, watch some sports and socialize with strangers like they were you're close family.  

Human social interaction is the greatest pillar of society.  Master it and all things will respect you; your power and influence will be infinite.  A socially dominant man will out mog a good looking aspie every single day of the week
That stuff works only in USA mostly.
I live in the usa and he is rigtht to extent, You have to start talking to people more get a job as a cashier or something, work at what ever college you go to.
 
Top