Please rate me subjectively

looks33

Incel
Your pic is so small I can't even tell. Also you need better lighting for an accurate rating.

Harper

Slayer
looks33 said:
Your pic is so small I can't even tell. Also you need better lighting for an accurate rating.

Maybe you need bifocals, and a flashlight

GloriousWin

Coper
Rather than use 1-10 scales, which I think are useless, I like to use % rank of population in your age range. I'd say top %20 in the face, with top %10 potential with weight loss. You look to be around %35-40 body fat. It doesn't help women as much as men, but it makes a difference.

Others will chime in with plastic surgery suggestions(not my area of expertise).

Solid 10. I would do unspeakable things to you.

disabled midface said:
You still would though. Let's be honest, all of you would smash that given half a chance.

It must be a hard life being this deluded. You call yourself "disabled midface" but I bet you've just got skinny cheek bones or something. I'm not perfect either. Suck it up.

Tekken

Coper
5.5 possibly 6 with make up

need body pics to rate tho, body game is legit for women.

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
You're pretty, above average I'd say. 6-7/10 if you're a bit overweight it doesn't matter so much. Just be confident.  :g:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
the fact that youre a real female user here is gonna alter people's opinions a lot, but im good at putting that bias aside

objectively your face is not a "female model tier" face, but this isnt a bad thing since tons of girls who look normal like you can still be rather attractive, and this isnt including your sex appeal which at 5'9 and 156lbs would be pretty high despite what idiotic lookism people say

so bias put aside, your face is no lower than a 5 and would probably be 5.5-6.0, but considering your body, youd probably be a strong 6.5-6.75 because of your size and D cup breasts. i think you need to consider the fact that your height and weight and breast size is fairly uncommon if you really think about it. the percentage of 5'9+ women is probably like only about 20%, and the number of women who have that plus good non-toothpick weight is prob 10%, and with D cup breasts or bigger is prob 3% or less. you should consider yourself fortunate to have this.

with bias you are probably like a 6.0-7.5 with some of the users here and youve infected their minds and the sad thing is that they dont realize it, so they keep trying to talk to you. i dont blame them since its interesting to have a non ugly female join lookism as a real user, but you better not be here for attention whoring and better contribute to posts here in some productive way.

youd have to lose a good amount more fat to start losing fat on your face which would show more definition of your bones. you dont need a lot of definition to make your face look better, but better is subjective in this sense. on one hand, if you lost weight, you would lose appeal to the men who like thicker and heavier women, and gain more appeal with men who like slimmer women. if you decided to stay at 156 lbs, you would lose appeal of men who prefer slimmer women, but maintain appeal for women who dont like toothpick figure women. its a catch 22 so you will have to decide.

with men its very simple 99% of the time - just gain weight and muscle. doing so will almost always increase appeal to women, and the reverse would not help you gain appeal to a different set of women like it would for your case with men. almost no women prefer skinny guys, although some are "okay" with it.

the only reason why im writing this is because not only do i think you genuinely wish to become a "real" member of lookism and asked for a serious rating by making a thread, but because you remind me just slightly of this woman i really liked who bore a tiny facial resemblance to you. she was probably about 5'4 and 185 lbs and had a huge ass and wide hips, probably F or G cup breasts, and had a pretty face with very nice eyes.

suibjectively, youre like a 6.5 to me and prob anywhere from a 4.5/5.0-6.5 for most men. youre like the kind of girl i can tell 50% men would like, and the other 50% would just rather have a skinnier shorter girl. losing weight would basically start to tilt you towards the other end of the appeal scale.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
redpill mandem said:
Solid 10. I would do unspeakable things to you.

disabled midface said:
You still would though. Let's be honest, all of you would smash that given half a chance.

It must be a hard life being this deluded. You call yourself "disabled midface" but I bet you've just got skinny cheek bones or something. I'm not perfect either. Suck it up.

the only flaw about terry i can find is that theres something abut her face that looks like she has 5-10% down syndrome genes or something, but i could be entirely wrong. her nose is like the last "flaw" im looking at. i guess her nose tip could be reshaped? i actually think its fine and looks decent on her

overall she still looks good imo

Darkman

Slayer
5. You're not ugly and you're not pretty. You're like  a bowl of vanilla ice cream on a 50 degree day washed down with a nice glass of room temperature water.

You're the definition of average.