please rate me now and my future potential.

diegobarrueco

Banned
you dont need to look good, your a bbc

if your 6 foot and robust just act like rich homie quan and youll get laid

blacks CANT be incel they just need robust body or not even

dogboner54

Slayer
thick necked slayer 

if you have a bimax (which you probably do) you're fucked boyo

Boss

Slayer
uglydeathcel said:
bbc slayer can slay in northern/western europe
lower your bodyfat
Hed be better off with arab women they cant resist the BBC

FiveTenTwoFefty

Subhuman
uglydeathcel said:
lower your bodyfat
what does this mean? and can i get a rating on a scale of 1-10 and my future potential rating with lower bodyfat?
CopingWithOpiates said:
you need 8% BF
can i get a rating tho?
diegobarrueco said:

lol i don't know what this means.
dogboner54 said:
thick necked slayer 

i have a thick neck? is that good? and what is a bimax lol? i have no clue what all these terms mean. and what is an incel?

dogboner54

Slayer
FiveTenTwoFefty said:
uglydeathcel said:
lower your bodyfat
what does this mean? and can i get a rating on a scale of 1-10 and my future potential rating with lower bodyfat?
CopingWithOpiates said:
you need 8% BF
can i get a rating tho?
diegobarrueco said:

dogboner54 said:
thick necked slayer 

i have a thick neck? is that good? and what is a bimax lol? i have no clue what all these terms mean. and what is an incel?
lose weight and as long as you're 5'10 or over you can slay white pussy boyo (if you keep the thick neck, and yes it's very good)
go to the gym asap, black genetics are legit and it'd be a waste of good insertions if you didn't get ripped

and act thuggish/run bbc game

FiveTenTwoFefty

Subhuman
Browcel said:
Someone check his fwhr. Do you work out?
fwhr? what's that? and no i am currently in the process of losing weight. hopefully i will hit 200lbs or under by the start of june.
The Third said:
3/10, it's futile to put any effort.
really? dang that sucks. thanks for the rating tho.
dogboner54 said:
FiveTenTwoFefty said:
can i get a rating tho?
lose weight and as long as you're 5'10 or over you can slay white pussy boyo (if you keep the thick neck, and yes it's very good)
go to the gym asap, black genetics are legit and it'd be a waste of good insertions if you didn't get ripped

but what about my face? and im starting to go the gym next week. iv'e already lost 10 pounds since January
uglydeathcel said:
The Third said:
cope
what does that mean? cope for what?

The Third

Cuck
FiveTenTwoFefty said:
Browcel said:
fwhr? what's that? and no i am currently in the process of losing weight. hopefully i will hit 200lbs or under by the start of june.
The Third said:
dogboner54 said:

but what about my face? and im starting to go the gym next week. iv'e already lost 10 pounds since January
uglydeathcel said:

Just being honest. You look OK for a black man, even though you are fat, however you lack the aggression that other, more appealing black men have plus you look kind of high trust and unless you live in a liberal country that accepts ethnics and even has certain niches for them to fit in, you're going to struggle with white women. It's a slayerfest other there.

FiveTenTwoFefty

Subhuman
The Third said:
FiveTenTwoFefty said:

Just being honest. You look OK for a black man, even though you are fat, however you lack the aggression that other, more appealing black men have plus you look kind of high trust and unless you live in a liberal country that accepts ethnics and even has certain niches for them to fit in, you're going to struggle with white women. It's a slayerfest other there.

how do you know im not aggressive lmao?
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
Black people can't be incel, srs~
i have no clue what that means.

uglydeathcel

Banned
uglydeathcel said:
lower your bodyfat
FiveTenTwoFefty said:
Browcel said:
The Third said:
dogboner54 said:

uglydeathcel said:
what does that mean? cope for
search the words you dont understand here
http://************/w/Glossary

dogboner54

Slayer
FiveTenTwoFefty said:
Browcel said:
The Third said:
dogboner54 said:

uglydeathcel said:

you don't realize it yet, but your black buddy
know what that means?
your face doesn't matter unless its extremely beautiful

when girls (especially white girls) interact with you (the ripped version of you) they're going to be expecting the stereotypes(low inhibition, aggressive, especially the big black cock/bbc stereotype and no it doesn't matter if you don't have an actual big cock 'cause you will get laid like crazy anyway)

and don't worry about long term relationships boyo 'cause you get those too (oxytocin bond will make her want to be exclusive with you 99% of the time)

are you even redpilled?
do you even know what being redpilled means?

AzzRaze

Slayer
FiveTenTwoFefty said:
The Third said:

how do you know im not aggressive lmao?
[hr]
AzzRaze said:
Black people can't be incel, srs~
i have no clue what that means.
See what I mean fellas? Don't worry, its a completely irrelevant term to your kind~