• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Please put a bullet through my skull

Cloud

Machine

feg

Rotter
Supreme Gentleman said:
feg said:
hookers and klonopin

What exactly is klonopin for? I think I want to take it

clonazepam a benzo that acts all day long and is rather smooth, slows you down and makes you relaxed, takes of the edges of emotions I prefer to use it every once in a while so I won't end up spinning out of control because that would come with consuming of hardcore meds for 6 months at least

you can build tolerance to it, you can also get addicted to it if you use it daily and at large doses, I never go over 2mg's and that would be a small dose some people can take 12-15mg's per day after months of use, generally take 1mg and then skip a few days sometimes even weeks in a row just to be sure I don't become a junkie

the good thing is that it's roughly the same in intensity the whole day long so it can be ideal if you know your schedule is fucked and you will be talking to crazy fucks all day long

diazepam is 6hrs but the regular 10mg dose knocks you out for the first hour to the level you'd have a problem in coordination like driving a car or even writing on paper

of course this pill is addictive too

neither of them kills the sex drive but don't expect to have vulcano type orgasms on them

you must know that these pills are dirt cheap and it ain't worth looking for them on the black market, you can only get them for prescription, maybe the general medic, or neurologist, or psychiatrist can help you with if you mention you have situational anxiety and need to get over it every once in a while; I'm officially nuts so I got a card and I can buy at any pharmacy a ton of pills within a limit with reduced prices to literal zero cash paid invoking emergency since I'm with multiple suicides

feg said:
Supreme Gentleman said:
What exactly is klonopin for? I think I want to take it

clonazepam a benzo that acts all day long and is rather smooth, slows you down and makes you relaxed, takes of the edges of emotions I prefer to use it every once in a while so I won't end up spinning out of control because that would come with consuming of hardcore meds for 6 months at least

you can build tolerance to it, you can also get addicted to it if you use it daily and at large doses, I never go over 2mg's and that would be a small dose some people can take 12-15mg's per day after months of use, generally take 1mg and then skip a few days sometimes even weeks in a row just to be sure I don't become a junkie

the good thing is that it's roughly the same in intensity the whole day long so it can be ideal if you know your schedule is fucked and you will be talking to crazy fucks all day long

diazepam is 6hrs but the regular 10mg dose knocks you out for the first hour to the level you'd have a problem in coordination like driving a car or even writing on paper

of course this pill is addictive too

neither of them kills the sex drive but don't expect to have vulcano type orgasms on them

you must know that these pills are dirt cheap and it ain't worth looking for them on the black market, you can only get them for prescription, maybe the general medic, or neurologist, or psychiatrist can help you with if you mention you have situational anxiety and need to get over it every once in a while; I'm officially nuts so I got a card and I can buy at any pharmacy a ton of pills within a limit with reduced prices to literal zero cash paid invoking emergency since I'm with multiple suicides

Very informative post 
Thank you