PLease post best illuminati type vid shit here

iftsj

Banned
im looking for mong vids about like sumerians, hidden continents, atlantid, illuminati, neanderthals, bohemian grove, nephilims, thaumaturges, nazi occultism, holy grail, creepy esoteric shit...

Just shoot if you got some of this shit quality vid

Stitches

Banned
Obsessing over illuminati fucked my black people all the way up.  They are now stuck in a negative cycle and blame everything on the TPTB.

iftsj

Banned
Stitches said:
Obsessing over illuminati fucked my black people all the way up.  They are now stuck in a negative cycle and blame everything on the TPTB.

legit
it started with the kkk shit now its illuminati

whats 100x better is islamic eschatology tho
Dajjal and akirulzaman
end of times
but im fed up with the quran right now i want to listen to illuminati bullshit like this
even if its only to criticise it in my head

do you got some good vids for me on any subject?

gaunt said:
[video=youtube]

is this you when you were fat?

iftsj

Banned
Boyo Doppelganger said:
[video=youtube]
love this movie man but watched it 100 times and i cant watch movies without weed :sad:

shlayer

Rotter
iftsj said:
shlayer said:
Your about that shit too? me too bro

shoot your best vids please then boyo

Watch this shit high bro shits trippy alot of spaniards and french people have this blood type[video=youtube]

iftsj

Banned
shlayer said:
iftsj said:

Watch this shit high bro shits trippy alot of spaniards and french people have this blood type[video=youtube]
fuark thats perfect man please send more when you have time

shlayer said:
iftsj said:

:glasses:

im AB negative and live in south of france
my great great grandma was bohemian royalty
am i nephilims??
:jordan:

shlayer

Rotter
iftsj said:
shlayer said:
fuark thats perfect man please send more when you have time

shlayer said:

:glasses:

im AB negative and live in south of france
my great great grandma was bohemian royalty
am i nephilims??
:jordan:

Maybe mang truth is stranger than fiction

Stitches

Banned
Here's one I entertain, not so much a conspiracy  but the idea of not all humans you think exist are real live people.  There like soulless copies of humans that don't ascend, like a corporeal phantasm.
[video=youtube]

Stitches

Banned
David Pauldies Google him.  He's a professional researcher and investigative journalist who writes about people gone missing under strange, unusual, and mysterious circumstances.  

[video=youtube][video=youtube]

iftsj

Banned
Stitches said:
Here's one I entertain, not so much a conspiracy  but the idea of not all humans you think exist are real live people.  There like soulless copies of humans that don't ascend, like a corporeal phantasm.
[video=youtube]

I was excited at your description but i dont get
what the fuck is shes talking about
the building wouldnot exist if theses guys werent there?
people you dont know in airports dont exist, yet your family exist.. dont theses guys have families?..
what the fuck is this about? is this some quantum schrodinger 's cat trip bullshit?

Stitches

Banned
iftsj said:
Boyo Doppelganger said:
[video=youtube]
love this movie man but watched it 100 times and i cant watch movies without weed :sad:

Ha ha ha,  that's you know who's fav film as well.  Well, one of her fav films that she loves watching over and over again.  she's always telling me to read the novella it's based off of by Arthur Schnitzler, Dream Story. 

She shared this link with me of this occult guy from YouTube who did a steganalysis of the film.  She said he's missing a bit of significant symbolism, but that he's mostly on the right path and did a good job with it, and that when she has the time she wants to do her own steganalysis of the film.

[video=youtube]
On another note, Tom Cruise is a handsome manlet.  No homo!

Stitches

Banned
Bondi beach said:
Why does this thread have 1700 views

The answer is in the thread title.  It's a prominent buzzword that attracts a lot of guest lurkers that have an interest in this particular topic.