please kill me now - brio im in italy

cats

Cuck
Im going to greece for holiday, using the ship from italy. 

The ship is FULL of hotties, there is a swimming pool and the girls are jumping on the males and kissing them, they are
grabbing their asses and titts, its insane. Italy is FULL if hot chicks. There will also be a party tonight on the ship. 
Will visit the club, everyone is there with gf's and friends im the only loner with an other ethnic.
horrible place for an incel, but I have to do this.

btw Italics look really north european, many have blonde hair including the girls.

Should I go alone at the club or take the ethnic nerd  with me?

Vertu

Incel
What sort of pathetic slouch goes on Lookism.NET during a vacation?

Just let loose, relax, stop aspergering out like some obsessed weirdo.

cats

Cuck
Vertu said:
What sort of pathetic slouch goes on Lookism.NET during a vacation?

Just let loose, relax, stop aspergering out like some obsessed weirdo.
stfu normalphag. I'm trying. Nobody should say im sitting at home and not doing anything.

If I slay today at the club, I will take a pic for proof.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Northern Italians look like nortern europeans and have light hair...they're the high class good looking ones.

cats

Cuck
Ideal said:
you wont be getting laid anywhere....especially italy
how do I need to look for slaying as a loner in italy? can you post a pic?

Brio

Slayer
Can you feel me now? Can you feel my pain ?

cats said:
Im going to greece for holiday, using the ship from italy. 
Avoid the tourist traps which are usually near the coast where are the ships.I hope you are not going to Santorini because its for the couples and overpriced almost like Lesvos.You should aim for the local tavernas,they have mostly good food and drinks.

Brio

Slayer
Maximus said:
Brio said:
Can you feel me now? Can you feel my pain ?
Come to the Balkans to see pain.  :uzi: :rambo: :rambo: :pistoldouble: :uzi:
Balkans = ugly but masculine men hooking up with good looking slavic chicks all the time
This ain't going to happen in italy

Giabiconi

Incel
Maximus said:
Why do people keep saying that? Maybe in the 80s it was true but men here are not ugly, I get amogged so much. And we're not hooking up with slavic chicks all the time. THey want to fuck the guys driving C-Klasse.
They want to fuck men driving a low tier mercedes?

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Maximus said:
Giabiconi said:
Maximus said:
Why do people keep saying that? Maybe in the 80s it was true but men here are not ugly, I get amogged so much. And we're not hooking up with slavic chicks all the time. THey want to fuck the guys driving C-Klasse.
They want to fuck men driving a low tier mercedes?
I was high af when I wrote that I knew it sounded wrong lol. I meant S-Class or G-Class. Young girls here really love the G-Class.
What Balkan country are you talking about? According to my experience, Bosnian guys were hot and the Bosnian Serbs were hot dom as fuck quite often. Chicks are handsome, but that's nothing new.

cats

Cuck
It was ancona, few facts about italy

1) many many of the italians are blonde, even the girls i didnt expect that in the country of the med race
2) im fucking drunk right now
3) partying was fine but everyone was with social circle, gf/bf, so I was the only loner
4) i was dancing at the middle of them and it was fun, nobody wanted a fight, what a pity
5) almost all girls were slim

Looks_Matter

Normie
cats said:

1) many many of the italians are blonde, even the girls i didnt expect that in the country of the med race
3) partying was fine but everyone was with social circle, gf/bf, so I was the only loner
4) i was dancing at the middle of them and it was fun, nobody wanted a fight, what a pity

I don't see lots of blondes around honestly....vast majority are brunettes...in the ship you probably met girls from north europe that are blondes

cats

Cuck
Looks_Matter said:
cats said:

I don't see lots of blondes around honestly....vast majority are brunettes...in the ship you probably met girls from north europe that are blondes

man no they are speaking italian and they are fucking blonde, look almost like nordic. even the staff consisted of blonde italians at the party. the look like ciro immobilie and few nordic like swedecel the sluthate user. ancona must be in north europe. the girls are fucking hot. overall they look above average compared to germans  ( where I live )

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
cats said:
Looks_Matter said:
cats said:

man no they are speaking italian and they are fucking blonde, look almost like nordic. even the staff consisted of blonde italians at the party. the look like ciro immobilie and few nordic like swedecel the sluthate user. ancona must be in north europe. the girls are fucking hot. overall they look above average compared to germans  ( where I live )
I'm italian, Ancona is in centre-south Italy and the locals have dark or light-Brown hairs, the blonde girls that yo' re looking at are tourists from Veneto, trentino and Friuli, 3 italian regions with a teutonic heritage, they're extremely snobbish and detached with guys outside their social circles and I  suggest you to cold approach only the Greek girls who have more submissive personalities and lower esthetic standards, especially cause since the beginning of their economic apocalypse they've understood that there are more important things in life than a good looking face.

ilikedicks

Coper
Jawanomics said:
Northern Italians look like nortern europeans and have light hair...they're the high class good looking ones.
Nu uh bruh Northern Italians look better than Northern europeans. Northern Italians tend to have better coloring, a better complexion and more harmonious features in comparison to the rigid, plain and rough ones you find in northern europe. Aesthetics in Europe decrease north from Southern France. For males atleast.

Northern european

vs fair Italians

As for the whole blonde thing cats is obsessed with making Italians germanics though it's obvious for anyone with eyes that even northern ones look distinct from typical north euros. The kind of people like in the first picture, pretty rare for southern countries.

allindaeyes

Banned
^

you are right lmfao. 

This is what a northern italian girl looks like, things like hair colour vary but to me she is very northern italian looking. They seem to have a more yellowish warm under tone that is harmonious in comparison to most germanics which is pink, monica bellucci is from lombardy too btw... :

tanned German:

Tanned Norwegian :

Imo they are fairly accurate but I am not 100% an expert or anything. You just have to google italian girls, german girls, swedish girls etc. to see the difference for yourself lmfao.

Marchisio is probably the kind of northerner or w/e OP Is seeing and even then he is clearly different from a german, a brit etc.