Please god, let Ronda Rousey get knocked the fuck out tonight

flesh

Slayer
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,551
Reputation
41
Legit. Annoying bitch, lmfao at her claiming she'd beat Mayweather. Money would literally KO with the first jab he throws.
 

a1000punts

Chad
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
4,085
Reputation
846
flesh said:
Legit. Annoying bitch, lmfao at her claiming she'd beat Mayweather. Money would literally KO with the first jab he throws.
to the guy who asked why,
cause of this.

they said she was a god and she believed it. and when she got a taste of that humble pie (reality) she didn't become humble she did what females do.
she whined, and threw a fit and blamed others, and played the victim. and fucking men like Dana White that were supposed to be alphas and sometimes are and even stand up to other alphas, but when a cunt cries they go out of their way to give in to their demands.

I hope she gets punched between the eyes tonight with the force of a million suns.
 

flesh

Slayer
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,551
Reputation
41
a1000punts said:
flesh said:
Legit. Annoying bitch, lmfao at her claiming she'd beat Mayweather. Money would literally KO with the first jab he throws.
to the guy who asked why,
cause of this.

they said she was a god and she believed it. and when she got a taste of that humble pie (reality) she didn't become humble she did what females do.
she whined, and threw a fit and blamed others, and played the victim. and fucking men like Dana White that were supposed to be alphas and sometimes are and even stand up to other alphas, but when a cunt cries they go out of their way to give in to their demands.

I hope she gets punched between the eyes tonight with the force of a million suns.
:clap:
 

a1000punts

Chad
Joined
Sep 12, 2015
Messages
4,085
Reputation
846
That went exactly how we thought it would go. She was scared shitless, she really didn't want to fight.
Bye bitch, see you never again.
 

flesh

Slayer
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
2,551
Reputation
41
a1000punts said:
That went exactly how we thought it would go. She was scared shitless, she really didn't want to fight.
Bye bitch, see you never again.
Yeah she got destroyed lmfao. Felt great to watch.
 

Superking

Normie
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
1,570
Reputation
7
She basically didn't do anything during the fight. I thought she was training for like a year staright after that other girl stomped her ass. Did she just lift weights and not spar or something?
 
Top