• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Looksmax Please analyze my plan to looksmax (MSE + IMDO + Lefort 1 + Bimax)

Alexroyf2

Hi Everyone,

I am 5.9" 27 male in need of your valuable advice. Based on my research going through this website and other online resources, I am in the process to get the following procedures:

1 - MSE preferably with 10-12mm expansion (my current IMW is 32mm)
2 - Braces on maxilla to close the gaps after MSE
3 - IMDO giving 9-10 mm mandible expansion and about 12 mm forward growth and Lefort 1 (with 12-14 mm projection) (one procedure total time for IMDO approx 2 months)
4 - Finally, braces to close the gaps in lower mandible and correct bite
5 - Optional - If I am not happy with the results, the surgeon said he will do a Bimax.

The above process is expected to take around 2 years.

For MSE, I am getting it done here in BC Canada (still in talks with the orthodontist Dr. Lee - https://www.evergreenorthodontics.ca/meet-dr-lee/), and for Surgeries (IMDO, Lefort 1 and Bimax), I am going to the surgeon in Mexico Dr. Jose (https://www.profiloamerica.com/quienes-somos/?lang=en) as I imagine Dr. Paul Coceancig might be super expensive.

Since there are people way more experienced than me on this site, I have been following @freiza and others. I would really appreciate your advise on how I can looksmaxx.

On a side note, I am not sure if I have hair recession or not, but I don't know if it is possible to bring the hairline forward a little bit, I think that will improve my aesthetics a little bit.

Further, I looked into getting gray and green contact lenses as that will contrast better with my skin color.

Any other advise is appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance!

Consult 2021 04 29.jpg
IMG_7873.JPG
IMG_7875.JPG
IMG_7876.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7872.JPG
    IMG_7872.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22

bimaxordie

Rotter
Shitposters
looks like a good plan, your third tiers is your weakest point. hopefully it's gonna make your eyes look better too with the maxilla advancement . since your lower eyelid is what's making them look kinda beta. contacts are cope and from your pheno they will probably look fake.
hair is okay even tho there's some recession. it looks like it was always like that you didn't bold right ?
Good luck with the journey i'm gonna have a bimax in a year too hopefully it goes well. see you in Chadland

bimaxordie

Rotter
Shitposters
on the good side your skin is doing good for a 27. it's gonna help with the suregery

It's ambitious, but think about it. If you find a beckie after all of this, do you want a child?

What are you going to say to this child who will be a future subhuman incel (if a boy)?

You should just accept that your life is the way it is

Alexroyf2

looks like a good plan, your third tiers is your weakest point. hopefully it's gonna make your eyes look better too with the maxilla advancement . since your lower eyelid is what's making them look kinda beta. contacts are cope and from your pheno they will probably look fake.
hair is okay even tho there's some recession. it looks like it was always like that you didn't bold right ?
Good luck with the journey i'm gonna have a bimax in a year too hopefully it goes well. see you in Chadland
Yeah my hair was always like that. I don't have recession although I was thinking it would look better if the hair line was a bit further ahead.

With contacts, I will try them out and see how they suit me. I want to create a contrast with my skin tone. I know it won't be super natural but I have now kept a beard and I have a natural brown hue iny beard so I want to find out the right combination.

Alexroyf2

It's ambitious, but think about it. If you find a beckie after all of this, do you want a child?

What are you going to say to this child who will be a future subhuman incel (if a boy)?

You should just accept that your life is the way it is
I don't think so lol. And I have options even as I am. But I would prefer to work on myself so as to always have options in the long term.

Jasons

Joke
What I want to know is, how come everyone's nose looks way bigger in x-rays than it does in photos?

Alexroyf2

What I want to know is, how come everyone's nose looks way bigger in x-rays than it does in photos?
I think it has to do with overall face. A broader more forward grown face will mask the nose. So I think in most cases it's not the nose but the face that is narrow. Before I had my braces, my nose used to look big because my face was narrow and elongated. But now its better, but hopefully after mse and other processes it will look even better.

Your palate is already pretty wide from what I can tell - minimal buccal corridor is well. If you’re still able to get MSE, your orthodontist must be blackpilled as hell. As for lefort 1, just bite the bullet and get a bimax. Don’t just advance the maxilla only and “see what happens.” MSE and IMDO will involve a lot of bite correction that you will ruin if you advance only the upper jaw without the lower. Besides, your mandible needs a good amount of CCW rotation as it is. IMDO alone is mostly for chin and jaw width and won’t give you the level of advancement or gonial angle reduction you need.

Yujiro

Non stop grinding
if I'd be you, I would just focus on softmaxing

bimax is incredibly invasive, and I dont think anyone will perform imdo on a 27 year old, but I might be wrong, it is definitely not common

Alexroyf2

if I'd be you, I would just focus on softmaxing

bimax is incredibly invasive, and I dont think anyone will perform imdo on a 27 year old, but I might be wrong, it is definitely not common
So I already found a surgeon in Mexico and had a consultation with him. I just need to convince my orthodontist to go on board with the whole treatment as I described in my post.

Alexroyf2

Your palate is already pretty wide from what I can tell - minimal buccal corridor is well. If you’re still able to get MSE, your orthodontist must be blackpilled as hell. As for lefort 1, just bite the bullet and get a bimax. Don’t just advance the maxilla only and “see what happens.” MSE and IMDO will involve a lot of bite correction that you will ruin if you advance only the upper jaw without the lower. Besides, your mandible needs a good amount of CCW rotation as it is. IMDO alone is mostly for chin and jaw width and won’t give you the level of advancement or gonial angle reduction you need.
So I got my palate measured and it is 32 mm inter-molar width which is not very wide, the optimum would be mid 40s.

I am fighting my orthodontist really hard to get MSE - telling her I have breathing problems and all.

So I wanted to get Bimax originally, but if you consider the treatment plan, I will need MSE first which gives me lateral expansion of maxilla, then I will have to get IMDO to get lateral (10mm) and forward expansion (about 13-14 mm), but for that I will need to also get Lefort 1 (15mm expansion) otherwise I will be stuck with an underbite for quite a while. Once I get these procedures, then I will need CCW rotation which I can only get via Bimax. The whole process will be around 2 years