Playing team sports as a kid is so fucking important

Getting into MULTIPLE sports as a kid then carrying it on all through middle school and highschool = absolutely vital to be NT and happy

Parents who didnt push their kids into sports (aka 99% of ethnic parents) are subhuman scum who need to be gassed

Playing sports from childhood could influence your looks via epigenetics -  could affect breathing habits, resting heart rate, fat-muscle ratio, all sorts of fucking hormones and god knows what else. 

It also makes you develop a competitive personality. You feel more aggressive, more risk-taking, less willing to back down, more willing to stand up for yourself. All traits that WET PUSSIES

Playing sports also boosts your self-esteem, makes you feel more confident and willing to engage in convos with people, a huge sense of camaraderie builds inside you. 

Not to mention you would become a fucking JOCK.

I'm 24 and have recently been making up for a lifetime of no sports. My dumb fucking ethnic parents actually laugh when i mention I'm playing lacrosse, or swimming, or wrestling (doing all 3 atm). Makes me rage so hard

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

soccer
basketball
handball
armwrestling

.... still introverted incel with anger problems.

I was in 3 different endurance sports, one for each season. During the summer I went running and biking all the time. I think this made me healthy and breathe well, but wasn't optimal for testosterone production.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
For team-sports, I would recommend kids get into hockey (if in europe) or football (if america). Then they should train and compete in judo from a very young age aswell.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
SimonVanMeervenne said:
Getting into MULTIPLE sports as a kid then carrying it on all through middle school and highschool = absolutely vital to be NT and happy

Parents who didnt push their kids into sports (aka 99% of ethnic parents) are subhuman scum who need to be gassed

Playing sports from childhood could influence your looks via epigenetics -  could affect breathing habits, resting heart rate, fat-muscle ratio, all sorts of fucking hormones and god knows what else. 

It also makes you develop a competitive personality. You feel more aggressive, more risk-taking, less willing to back down, more willing to stand up for yourself. All traits that WET PUSSIES

Playing sports also boosts your self-esteem, makes you feel more confident and willing to engage in convos with people, a huge sense of camaraderie builds inside you. 

I'm 24 and have recently been making up for a lifetime of no sports. My dumb fucking ethnic parents actually laugh when i mention I'm playing lacrosse, or swimming, or wrestling (doing all 3 atm). Makes me rage so hard

Not really. I know a MM-tier lacrosse player who is incel, and he's aspie as fuck.

It's a massive cope to think that face and personality aren't 95% genetics.

SayNoToRotting

Chad
Mewslims
SimonVanMeervenne said:
:cage2:

HAHAHA, and then you have my mother brainwashing me into believing that soccer and making friends is bad, so she could lock me into a basement and raise me to work one day as a slave for the goverment for all eternity as a bald, skinnyfat framecel!

She never wanted to see me win at life, to make her proud, no, she wanted the exact opposite of what mothers should strive for. She didn't give a shit at all.

also all the guys who played sports in middle school had a bunch of friends lined up when entering highschool from the sports they played, so while everybody else entering highschool was nervous about forming a social circle these guys would already clique up with their soccer or basketball buddies and get high status by walking around with a big group of athletic guys in just the first week of school and that status carried all the way through

SuiForLife

Incel
SimonVanMeervenne said:

I did rugby, football, basketball, swimming and a bit of cricket and Im still an aspie

SuiForLife said:
SimonVanMeervenne said:

I did rugby, football, basketball, swimming and a bit of cricket and Im still an aspie
did you perform well on them? thats the question.it doesn't count if you did those whilst not engaging with the team, being behind watching them play isn't team playing, its just you pretending to be there.

I would avoid football.

I don't want my kid getting knocked in the head by a kid who started puberty two or three years before he did.

With hockey, at least the blows aren't directed at the head. But if my kid wanted to play football, I wouldn't object. I'd just probably start off emphasizing other sports like baseball and basketball or even hockey.

Teams sports are very important, I agree. A lot of the kids who never get into them have very loser mentalities. Without playing some sport, there's a very high chance your son will develop into a candy ass.

HLK

Banned
SayNoToRotting said:
SimonVanMeervenne said:
:cage2:

HAHAHA, and then you have my mother brainwashing me into believing that soccer and making friends is bad, so she could lock me into a basement and raise me to work one day as a slave for the goverment for all eternity as a bald, skinnyfat framecel!

She never wanted to see me win at life, to make her proud, no, she wanted the exact opposite of what mothers should strive for. She didn't give a shit at all.
I know it's a 2 month old post, but holy fuck at blaming your parents for every failure. Typical loser trait. Of course parents are responsible to a certain degree, but do you think most professional football players became professional because their parents forced them to do it? I have the same thoughts at times because my parents did a horrible job, but despite i know that i'm mainly responsible for my own life.

SayNoToRotting

Chad
Mewslims
HLK said:
I know it's a 2 month old post, but holy fuck at blaming your parents for every failure. Typical loser trait. Of course parents are responsible to a certain degree, but do you think most professional football players became professional because their parents forced them to do it? I have the same thoughts at times because my parents did a horrible job, but despite i know that i'm mainly responsible for my own life.
Yes, I do think so. Soccer and football are very popular sports amongst kids all around the world, and most parents encourage their kids to play those sports and "go out and socialize". How high are the chances that top level athete weren't one of those kids?

My mother is not a usual mother though, she literally told me since the day I turned 5 that making friends is bad because they are unreliant and untrustworthy, and that I should be on my own in school and ignore everyone.
She also didn't like me to get diry, instead she forced me to waste hours learning for top percentile grades in the holidays while all my classmates went out socializing and playing sports.

I am 17 now, I can't make up for my lost youth, my mother scarred me for life, I am an utter failure now thanks to her.

1. never played any sports
  2. never tried to socialize
  3. only friends I ever made were bottom percentile outcasts, just like myself

HLK

Banned
SayNoToRotting said:
HLK said:
Yes, I do think so. Soccer and football are very popular sports amongst kids all around the world, and most parents encourage their kids to play those sports and "go out and socialize". How high are the chances that top level athete weren't one of those kids?

My mother is not a usual mother though, she literally told me since the day I turned 5 that making friends is bad because they are unreliant and untrustworthy, and that I should be on my own in school and ignore everyone.
She also didn't like me to get diry, instead she forced me to waste hours learning for top percentile grades in the holidays while all my classmates went out socializing and playing sports.

I am 17 now, I can't make up for my lost youth, my mother scarred me for life, I am an utter failure now thanks to her.

Holy fuck man, you're so fucking young. I'm only 4 years older but i wish i to be 17 again only to not waste my time. You can't even be considered a failure at that young age.

1. Do you still live with your parents? If yes, move out immediately.
2. Are you participanting in sports right now? If no, start now.
3. Stop posting on forums. You waste your time here. I've wasted about a year here. I can never get that back.
4. Even if your mother had pushed into sports, it's likely that you wouldn't be a top athlete right now. Top tier athletes just have a lucky mix of certain things: Natural ability, body and brain features that contribute to sports success, enormous practice, enormous motivation and other factors too.

SuiForLife

Incel
ASSOMBROSSO\ said:
SuiForLife said:
did you perform well on them? thats the question.it doesn't count if you did those whilst not engaging with the team, being behind watching them play isn't team playing, its just you pretending to be there.
Yeah I was naturally good at all but rugby so I had to get the hang of it first

SayNoToRotting said:
HLK said:

im exactly the same as u but im 22 now and i wish i started going out before uni/college..try to go out from now, dont think u will do good fast, it will take alot of time, dont think team activities stop at highschool, they never stop, im warning you, they never stop, you wontbelieve how much progress u can make in 1 year