Plasticsurgerycels GTFIH

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
For general anesthesia, are you typically given an option between an injection and gas inhalation? I think I'd prefer the latter. If the injection is given on the back of the hand, though, I'd probably be able to handle that. But no way am I going to let them touch my inner wrist.

lltvyr

Slayer
injectable substances are best nowadays. they won't use inhalation unless needed. and that's just for the induction. after your passed out they will keep injecting you with tons of other stuff anyway

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
lltvyr said:
injectable substances are best nowadays. they won't use inhalation unless needed. and that's just for the induction. after your passed out they will keep injecting you with tons of other stuff anyway

:leo:

It's k, it'll be worth it.

paulus

Banned
>willing to get his jaw crushed and to risk permanent nerve damage
>afraid of getting an veneous access

:legit:

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
paulus said:

LOL, a Lefort 3 is way far on my radar, and I probably don't even need that.

Hair transplant first (already booked!), rhinoplasty comes second, then infraorbital rim implants with canthopexy. Afterwards I'll decide if I need anything else but those procedures alone are enough to propel me into 6.75/10dom, legit. My maxilla is decent and I have a very good lower third.

paulus

Banned
ItWontBeMe said:
paulus said:

Hair transplant first (already booked!), rhinoplasty comes second, then infraorbital rim implants with canthopexy. Afterwards I'll decide if I need anything else but those procedures alone are enough to propel me into 6.75/10dom, legit. My maxilla is decent and I have a very good lower third.

:fingerwave:

If you need infraorbital rim implants you actually need a mod lefort 3 @"blueballs"

Chances that sth goes wrong with a rhino are quit high tbh.

Been under GA twice, each time being injectrd into my I.V. You don't even know what hits you, you're out and waking up before you know it. Crazy experience forsure

I am trypanophobic. The first time I noticed, I had just had blood drawn. As I was walking out of the treatment room and into the waiting area, I lost consciousness. A nurse caught me in her arms. I was 8.

I don't mind the pain of a needle, when there is any. Nor do I "fear" it in the colloquial sense. I don't even exhibit any obvious outward signs of anxiety when a needle is stuck into my vein. I just quietly feel anxious and eventually pass out. For routine injections I have developed countermeasures to avoid this. Even drawing blood or inserting IVs is usually ok. I have done a few IM injections myself, using injectables that I manufactured, with no problem. But if someone monkeys with my vein for too long I eventually pass out. When I wake up, it takes me a good 10-15 seconds to realize where I am and who these people are hovering over me.

It doesn't cause any harm. No emotional trauma or anything.

mydougiefresh

Normie
paulus said:

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
paulus said:
ItWontBeMe said:

:fingerwave:

If you need infraorbital rim implants you actually need a mod lefort 3 @"blueballs"

Chances that sth goes wrong with a rhino are quit high tbh.
If you mean in terms of a botched operation/unsatisfactory nasal appearance, then that chance will be abysmally low since I only consult with top-tier plastic surgeons (luckily, most are within three-four hours' drive, many less than that from home). 

But if you meant other complications, e.g. infections, change in skin sensation, nerve damage, then I'd say the chances of something going wrong are low, but still should be considered. "Quite high" is really pushing it.

paulus

Banned
MushroomCloud said:
I am trypanophobic. The first time I noticed, I had just had blood drawn. As I was walking out of the treatment room and into the waiting area, I lost consciousness. A nurse caught me in her arms. I was 8.

I don't mind the pain of a needle, when there is any. Nor do I "fear" it in the colloquial sense. I don't even exhibit any obvious outward signs of anxiety when a needle is stuck into my vein. I just quietly feel anxious and eventually pass out. For routine injections I have developed countermeasures to avoid this. Even drawing blood or inserting IVs is usually ok. I have done a few IV injections myself, using injectables that I manufactured, with no problem. But if someone monkeys with my vein for too long I eventually pass out. When I wake up, it takes me a good 10-15 seconds to realize where I am and who these people are hovering over me.

Do you piss yourself when u pass out?

paulus said:
MushroomCloud said:

I don't mind the pain of a needle, when there is any. Nor do I "fear" it in the colloquial sense. I don't even exhibit any obvious outward signs of anxiety when a needle is stuck into my vein. I just quietly feel anxious and eventually pass out. For routine injections I have developed countermeasures to avoid this. Even drawing blood or inserting IVs is usually ok. I have done a few IV injections myself, using injectables that I manufactured, with no problem. But if someone monkeys with my vein for too long I eventually pass out. When I wake up, it takes me a good 10-15 seconds to realize where I am and who these people are hovering over me.

Do you piss yourself when u pass out?

I did once.

In a shitty hospital in a 3rd world country, after an injection to my ass while seated on a narrow stool, I pissed myself and fell to the ground. That was fun.

After that, I made sure to empty my bladder before any needles got stuck into me.

BlueBalls

Chad
ItWontBeMe said:
paulus said:

That shit ain't stable long-term boyo.
Btw aren't you 6'4?

Slayer

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
ItWontBeMe said:

Btw aren't you 6'4?

Slayer
6'3" in the morning.

And why is it not stable in the long run? Infraorbital rim implants provide "skeletal support" that is otherwise lacking.

Canthopexy shouldn't be performed on its own.

BlueBalls

Chad
ItWontBeMe said:
BlueBalls said:
Btw aren't you 6'4?

Slayer
6'3" in the morning.

And why is it not stable in the long run? Infraorbital rim implants provide "skeletal support" that is otherwise lacking.

Canthopexy can't and shouldn't be performed on its own.

Canthopexy is, aside from being quite difficult, notoriously unstable with age. That's due to repeated muscle movement and change in soft tissue with time, the stiches simply loosen up and the lid will begin to sag unpredictably.

Infraorbital implant will cause bone erosion over time and it will also shift as your eye area changes with age.

Remember that your face constantly changes, this is why I'm cautious with implants.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't do it, just understand that it's a commitment.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
BlueBalls said:
Canthopexy is, aside from being quite difficult, notoriously unstable with age. That's due to repeated muscle movement and change in soft tissue with time, the stiches simply loosen up and the lid will begin to sag unpredictably.

Infraorbital implant will cause bone erosion over time and it will also shift as your eye area changes with age.

Remember that your face constantly changes, this is why I'm cautious with implants.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't do it, just understand that it's a commitment.

Yeah, I somehow suspected this. Under-eye fillers might be the way to go then (?), or at least until I can decide if I want to invest in something more dramatic. My issue is not so much a saggy lower eyelid, but more of a slight hollow/groove under the eyes (it's very subtle but still annoying) & with perma-dark circles. 

I'm pretty much sold on the first two things (hair transplant // rhino) to help me looksmax, eye area is just the icing on the cake. Need to research more before fully committing on this one.

BlueBalls

Chad
ItWontBeMe said:
BlueBalls said:

Yeah, I somehow suspected this. Under-eye fillers might be the way to go then (?), or at least until I can decide if I want to invest in something more dramatic. My issue is not so much a saggy lower eyelid, but more of a slight hollow/groove under the eyes (it's very subtle but still annoying) & with perma-dark circles. 

I'm pretty much sold on the first two things (hair transplant // rhino) to help me looksmax, eye area is just the icing on the cake. Need to research more before fully committing on this one.

If you want advice you can PM me frontal and profile pics of your eyes, I'll tell you what you need.

Implants+eyelid surgery isn't a bad idea per se, but it's not always the best way either.

paulus

Banned
ItWontBeMe said:
BlueBalls said:

Everything but mod lefort 3 or this new custom made bone transformation implants from the netherlands is strong coping when it comes to eye area