Pig Woman POF thread

dickmaster69

Coper
yes because sexting on a virtual screen proves everything and it truly proves these men, given the chance, would really have sex with that and werent just bored or fantasising about someone else

TheMewingBBC

Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
ThereIsNoHope said:
This gives me PTSD from when I lost my virginity to a trashy fat prostitute. When I doggystyled her, she had a disgusting hairy asshole. It was such a boner kill and I left in a hurry without cumming.

Never again boyos. Never again.
:tatum:

Deathington

Coper
I've gone out with girls like this in real life. You know the real black pill in this situation? One of them pulled out her phone and showed me all of her matches and likes.... it was fucking mad!

She was talking to over 30 guys. Please keep in mind that these were normal to decent looking blokes. 5-7 Not a single of those guys looked deformed or were down to her level.

They were simply guys that were as thirsty as I was. In an ideal world everyone would get his looks match. However, that is simply not possible in 2020. Everyone I know is dating down.

Make up can seriously make a Ever used a face app to see how you would look as a girl? I am not bragging but I would say that I would be a legit 6-7 girl with some makeup. Let that sink for a second. Most of you guys wouldn't be on this forum if you had a hole and tits or if makeup was socially acceptable for guys.

the mole

Ace Rothstein was a hell of a handicapper
Gorilla Crew
Just more incentive to never give a female anything

alexio

Coper
Walking to the shop today literally saw a 20 year old guy (admittedly curry) holding hands with a pig woman (borderline deformed in the face and body) like this. Instant 0 social status.