PICS: Prime white woman got black bred

TheTrews

Normie
She spurned everything that Mummy and Daddy stood for. The private school education and camping holidays to France were in vain.

Now Mummy and Daddy make a fuss over their Grandson mini Tyrone. The British are such hypocrites.

Reserved for the pleasure and breeding of black men:

FuckThis

Slayer
That is fucking nasty 
ewww
Makes you wanna die, glad i dont live at race mixing place at least

Gandharva

Banned
she looks like a tranny.dat white halo effect.most white women arent shit.the goodlooking ones arent special.the two most goodlooking white women I  can think of-brooke shields and silvia saint..well the first is bland and saint is ugly as fuck when her blonde light hair doesnt halo effect her.look up her vids.with red and brownish hair she looks like shit  .

Shit

Incel
whites going apeshit over the 10% of white women who fuck ethnics. just lol

That little black kid will grow up believing that he is "entitled" to white women, because he is "50% white".

He will also feel entitled to black women, but of course, he won't be interested in them.
He will systematically reject ALL BLACK WOMEN throughout his Entire Life.

He will only have one desire in life : "fuck as many white women as possible".
But of course, he will be rejected by white women, then complain, complain,
and eventually go on to sexually harass white women, maybe even rape and murder white women,
and he will pervertedly wish he was 100% black, so that he could more easily brutally rape and dominate white women.

IceCutter

Gigachad
don't lose hope so quick ER, some horrific accident could happen to him or something

keep the faith in karma my friend