PICS: Polish mother, grandmother and little 'Dayquan'

TheTrews

Normie
London, ENGLAND:

The mother and grandmother were talking together in Polish. I can tell when people are speaking a Slavonic language and it sounded like Polish.

The kid was moving around on his scooter and the mother called out to him, 'Come on Dayquan' in a thick, Polish accent. I was laughing in my head at this.

I don't think this woman ever intends to return to Poland.

NoComment

Coper
Nigga (the dad) did good.
Even the grandma wants a piece of her BBC grandson.
One drop theory means that the offspring is just a nigger.
Mixed BBC offspring = One less white (potentially stormcel aspie) person going through into the next generation.
White genocide FTW.
Less chance of a stormfag aspie incel shooter shooting up a school or church.
Thanks for the thread.

TheTrews

Normie
NoComment said:
Mixed BBC offspring = One less white 

Also one step closer to an easily controlled brown mud race.

Incidentally, look who was outside the supermarket:

SeriousM

Normie
she just looks like the type of woman you would fap to taking a BBC

good looking blonde but looks trashy as well. BBC must have torn that body up. BTW OP, why is it that you never see the blonde polish beauties with pakis?

TheTrews

Normie
SeriousM said:

good looking blonde but looks trashy as well. BBC must have torn that body up. BTW OP, why is it that you never see the blonde polish beauties with pakis?

I do see blondes with pakis:

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=6002

Also I got a good look at this blonde Polish woman and she did look older in real life than she appears in these pics. 

She was in her 30s and her face was quite tired/haggard looking. These pics under bright lights and slightly blurred make her look younger than she was.

SeriousM

Normie
TheTrews said:
SeriousM said:

I do see blondes with pakis:

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=6002

An odd exception but I am talking about ones like the one in the OP. Good looking with sex appeal (though she does look lowerclass) ones like the one posted in OP either go for low class white males or BBCs.

NoComment

Coper
TheTrews said:
NoComment said:

Why do you care? You'll be long dead by then and it's not as if you will reproduce, so you won't even have offspring who will suffer. Enjoy life, man. It's too short for this shit.

White God

Normie
1. What is it with little shits (lower class kids) and their parents letting them ride scooters around, even in shops? Lol.

2. Granny is seeing her race EXTERMINATED... Her line has ended completely.

Vertu

Incel
Pathetic.

The Polish bitches of the 21st century need to be lined up and executed one by one.

otyiludf53

Subhuman
SeriousM said:
TheTrews said:

An odd exception but I am talking about ones like the one in the OP. Good looking with sex appeal (though she does look lowerclass) ones like the one posted in OP either go for low class white males or BBCs.

Pics like the one in the OP here are also 'exceptions', go look at the history he posted on SH and here, there are plenty of them for pakis too. Anyway, the one here is not even naturally blonde.

GJB9

Incel
why have a baby that looks nothing like you?

that's the worst thing. shes rotten anyway.

crawfish

Incel
Shit this reminds me of a sight i just witnessed in my home town.

White grandparents and a mixed baby. Later saw the mom too but there was no sight of the father.

Are these women thinking with their heads? Why have a kid in a foreign country(i'm guessing UK) with a man you won't marry or who you just randomly fucked.

White God

Normie
TheTrews said:
NoComment said:

Incidentally, look who was outside the supermarket:

Hahaha... the first pic of the Jew in the background.

NoLMS

Coper
lol @"White God" who majestically and powerfully spends his time on the Internet reading posts about ethnics and making himself even more frustrated. Strong "god". Why don't you try to get a white woman? 

:cage:

White God

Normie
NoLMS said:
lol @"White God" who majestically and powerfully spends his time on the Internet reading posts about ethnics and making himself even more frustrated. Strong "god". Why don't you try to get a white woman? 

:cage:

1. Thousands of people have seen my race mixing and multiculturalism threads.

2. I can get a White girl :lol:. Why do you think I can't? I'm just a little shy and high inhibition at the moment. I've had 8+ White girls before when I've put myself out there.