PICS: Polish Catholic schoolgirl and Arab boyfriend

TheTrews

Normie

July 14 2015

London, ENGLAND
Before taking these captures, she planted a kiss on his cheek and he didn't even react. They were definitely a couple.

[hr]

[hr]

TheTrews

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
Out of his league.

Looks Turkish.
When she kissed him she really looked infatuated with him. Meanwhile he just looked away and took it in his stride.

TheTrews

Normie
madmaxmandem said:
TheTrews said:
When she kissed him she really looked infatuated with him. Meanwhile he just looked away and took it in his stride.
She's a kid.

Just wait till she's a little more grown up.

Do you think he's good looking?
That might be true but he still gets to fuck her before any other man does and when she's in her prime.

No I don't think so. His overbite is bad. 

But I don't think she's anything special either, just youthful.

Copenhagen

Slayer
The colonies return to stick their dicks in the Queen's jellied eel.

TheTrews

Normie
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
The colonies return to stick their dicks in the Queen's jellied eel.
The girl is Polish and Poland never had any colonies  :razz:

Gandharva

Banned
Dude shes ugly as fuck.why do you get worked up over these things?for polish standards he is goodlooking.

also if thats the best poland has to offer I might have a change of mind about going there.lol  what a joke   .

TheTrews

Normie
Gandharva said:
Dude shes ugly as fuck.why do you get worked up over these things?for polish standards he is goodlooking.

also if thats the best poland has to offer I might have a change of mind about going there.lol  what a joke   .
It's funny, I saw a similar looking Polish girl of the same age but 1-2 points better than this girl with a really ugly dark brown Indian guy. Felt really sick.

Gandharva

Banned
no more sick than decent brown women with corpse ugly white men.lets not be hypocritical here.

if white women are mentally ill for fetishizing ugly niggers or arabs,then gooks and indian women are mentally ill for doing so with ugly as ass european men..you cant have it both ways.

i think any racial fetishizing is sick,racial preferance isnt,but racial preferance would be you like a certain type more than another all things equal not picking out the ugliest fuck of that race for being of that race you fetishize.  its only really women that do this shit.

that said the guy has olive skin and brown hair so hes automatically 7+ for EE women.imagine the damage ballou would do over there,holy shit.Id still change the tables if I could though,Id love to fuck Eastasian and mestizo women over EE whores.

ilikedicks

Coper
lol why do you keep trying to pass it off that only polish immigrants are fucking and procreating with ethnics, it's anglo British sloots too. Most of these mulatto offsprings in Britain have an ethnic British parent and the most super white anglo names ever. Shit I can tell by their features that the parent was white British rather than slavic. Slavic mulattos look different.

White God

Normie
ilikedicks said:
lol why do you keep trying to pass it off that only polish immigrants are fucking and procreating with ethnics, it's anglo British sloots too. Most of these mulatto offsprings in Britain have an ethnic British parent and the most super white anglo names ever. Shit I can tell by their features that the parent was white British rather than slavic. Slavic mulattos look different.
The jb in the OP is clearly not Anglo

ilikedicks

Coper
Of course not, her superior aesthetics showed that. I was speaking in general. Just lol @ pretending slavic women are the whores of Britain and anglos the saints when this behavior can be observed by them all over the anglosphere. From the US to Canada to Australia the biggest race mixers of white people. The number one white people going to foreign countries for sex,  the number one white people going on holiday to foreign countries sucking 32489384834 mofos dicks in clubs and engaging in total debauchery in the middle of the street, behind the dumpster, inbetween two cars,  on sailboats in direct view of the locals. Just lol @ trying to paint anglos in a positive light above slavs. I suppose this shifting everything on slav minorities is how Brits are now coping with the current state of the British race. I don't see how an anglo can even insult a slav or an ethnic for their actions, because Brits act just like "niggers" everywhere they go.

Hundreds of pages of blogs filled with this shit.

I lol'd

White God

Normie
ilikedicks said:
Of course not, her superior aesthetics showed that. I was speaking in general. Just lol @ pretending slavic women are the whores of Britain and anglos the saints when this behavior can be observed by them all over the anglosphere. From the US to Canada to Australia the biggest race mixers of white people. The number one white people going to foreign countries for sex,  the number one white people going on holiday to foreign countries sucking 32489384834 mofos dicks in clubs and engaging in total debauchery in the middle of the street, behind the dumpster, inbetween two cars,  on sailboats in direct view of the locals. Just lol @ trying to paint anglos in a positive light above slavs. I suppose this shifting everything on slav minorities is how Brits are now coping with the current state of the British race. I don't see how an anglo can even insult a slav or an ethnic for their actions, because Brits act just like "niggers" everywhere they go.

Hundreds of pages of blogs filled with this shit.

I lol'd
What does that prove. Thats just pics of Brits partying. I did that kinda stuff too last time I vacationed, but not as lewd.

ilikedicks

Coper
There's partying and then there's acting like the British. There is a reason they are considered the worst tourist by everyone. Noone else does that shit. The point is stop looking down on ethnics, slavs or whoever. When the British are the masters of white trash. It's like you still view yourselves as being this lmao.

allindaeyes

Banned
Hes not that bad looking if hes a teenager, his teeth are just fucked but yes she is extremely beautiful ( he has potential if his puberty finishes off right )

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
His forehead is sloped becuase of his retruded maxilla

he has to tilt his head up

White God

Normie
Lol Brits are the worst tourists? Maybe they are slightly below Scandinavians. Have you ever experienced Chinese tourists? :lol::lol::lol: I guess when ethnics go to another country they arent vacationing they are immigrating.

English are still the best in the world at everything. Anything anyone does, English do it better.

ilikedicks

Coper
White God said:
Lol Brits are the worst tourists? Maybe they are slightly below Scandinavians. Have you ever experienced Chinese tourists? :lol::lol::lol: I guess when ethnics go to another country they arent vacationing they are immigrating.

English are still the best in the world at everything. Anything anyone does, English do it better.
I have never seen Chinese tourist using the world as their trash can (brits literally refuse to use trash bins they destroy areas they inhabit and leave their trash everywhere just like black people). I have never seen Chinese tourist having orgies in public. I have never seen Chinese tourist giving blowjobs behind dumpsters. I have never seen Chinese tourist teabagging each other. I have never seen Chinese tourist using the world as their toilets, pissing all over cities walls and anywhere they feel like. I have never seen Chinese tourist taking shits on sidewalks and or taking shits in plates and smacking people with it. Scandinavians are well behaved what are you talking about.

If the British are so great at everything why did they get conquered so much? rekt by vikings, rekt by frenches rekt by italians now rekt by USA and rekt by Germany as an economical power. :p

I'd say Brits make better comedy than everyone else, that's one of the few things Britain is good at, but other Europeans got you beat in other departments. France and Italy historically made better music, cuisine, art, architecture and Germany makes better cars than you. Britain is really best at cuckolding for America.

TheTrews

Normie
The girl is plain Jane though, right? I mean she has chubby cheeks, haggard looking eyes for a teenager, weak chin/neck area and her face already looks saggy. She reminds me of my old thirty-something History teacher, who happened to be of half Polish heritage.

She'll be an average frumpy Polish hag in 5-10 years.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Slavs are far superior to Anglos in their demeanor, alphaness and outlook on life. Hard edged but cold and genuine about life. Because of Mongol blood.