• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

PICS of blond English teen and her Pakistani boyfriend

TheTrews

Regular
~ From the Classic Collection ~​

London, ENGLAND​

I overheard her saying, 'Near where to I live?' and signalling in the opposite direction to the one they were walking in.

There were a few exchanges, in which I overheard, 'where do you want to go' and 'that place?'

Then I heard her say, 'Ooh, you're splashing out!' 

It sounded like they were going to a restaurant, where he would be paying.

Here are the rest of the photos:

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
This legit makes we want to puke. No offense to any ethnics here but why would a pretty blonde settle for a guy like that. He's short, unaesthetic and dresses like a homo (check out his skinny jeans coupled with a pea coat). I just fail to see what she sees inside of him. I'd understand her choice of dating a buff white MM tier good looking white guy, but THAT? JUST LOL! She must going through a phase because there is no other explanation.

springfield

Banned
Happy Go Lucky said:
This legit makes we want to puke. No offense to any ethnics here but why would a pretty blonde settle for a guy like that. He's short, unaesthetic and dresses like a homo (check out his skinny jeans coupled with a pea coat). I just fail to see what she sees inside of him. I'd understand her choice of dating a buff white MM tier good looking white guy, but THAT? JUST LOL! She must going through a phase because there is no other explanation.

its because you are reading into too many theories on a psychopathic website rather than immersing yourself and experiencing the real world

Happy Go Lucky

Regular
springfield said:
Happy Go Lucky said:

its because you are reading into too many theories on a psychopathic website rather than immersing yourself and experiencing the real world

Or she could just be an outlier to a well established trend.

TheTrews

Regular
Cope in this thread.

Sorry guys, this is very, very common in the UK.

IceCutter

Megastar
TheTrews said:
Cope in this thread.

Sorry guys, this is very, very common in the UK.
totally agree

lol @ second post

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

IncelFTW

Joke
she's using him lol ..and lol @ his fucking bird nose

lol even this guy is laughing

lookz

Machine
I want to see a pic of @thetrews please

Shit

Joke
Someone really should upload these pics to Stormfront.

springfield

Banned
lol outlier

I legit go back home and fap hard when I see a hot white girl with an ethnic

mmm bruh

TheTrews

Regular
^ Definitely not an outlier. This shit is common.

Every ethnic male is earmarked a blonde English teen.

alpha

Banned
theyll fuck tonight and shell have a white husband in the future, shell lie about her fucking 20 ethnics. 

FUCKING LOL @ GETTING MARRIED​