PICS: In London, white women are chosen as the incubators

Copenhagen

Slayer
She has a black baby and a white baby. What's the story behind that?

TheTrews

Normie
LostTuna said:
looks like a normal mom out shopping with her normal, happy kids. stop creeping and passing judgment on random people u SFcel weirdo.
There's nothing normal about race-mixing however common it gets you disgusting ethnic.

White God

Normie
LostTuna said:
looks like a normal mom out shopping with her normal, happy kids. stop creeping and passing judgment on random people u SFcel weirdo.

TheTrews

Normie
LostTuna said:
TheTrews said:
There's nothing normal about race-mixing however common it gets you disgusting ethnic.
i am less ethnic than u, swarthy arab fucker.
O rly?

My skin hue compared to a Polish and Pakistani:

Unlucky you faggot.

Now post a sample shot of your skin tone, since you think you are less 'swarthy' than me. LMAO I'll be waiting here, ethnik.

Normal Fag

Cuck
Please stop posting RACIST, OFFENSIVE AND INAPPROPRIATE material. Race is only skin deep, we are all human. Race mixing is perfectly natural.

TheTrews

Normie
Shit said:
These threads give hope. #Backfired
Do you not think that I know that since I conceived the idea? Lol silly ethnic. I'm not doing it for that reason but obviously it has that effect.

NoComment

Coper
TheTrews said:
Shit said:
These threads give hope. #Backfired
Do you not think that I know that since I conceived the idea? Lol silly ethnic. I'm not doing it for that reason but obviously it has that effect.
cuckold detected

NoComment

Coper
Or you retards didn't consider that some mixed race babies as well as blacks, filipinos, and indians are sometimes born a lighter shade and get darker.