• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

PICS: Cute white girl with an ugly guy OR an ethnik

TheTrews

Regular

Gandharva

Banned
how is that guy ethnik  ?his skin is white,his hair is brown and he has VERY caucasian features.

TheTrews

Regular
Gandharva said:
how is that guy ethnik  ?his skin is white,his hair is brown and he has VERY caucasian features.

He's probably Turkish or something, not European white. 

His hair texture, facial bone structure and skin coloration all point towards Turkish or some similar provenance.

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
he has no chin

looks arab

He's polluting her good chin genes.

solidus

Joke
this is why having decent beard genetics are crucial when being a bird.

Gandharva

Banned
europe is an imaginary concept like biblical  god or jesus christ.biologically and phenotypically he is white.that means he is white.

TheTrews

Regular
Gandharva said:
europe is an imaginary concept like biblical  god or jesus christ.biologically and phenotypically he is white.that means he is white.

He isn't white. In no census form anywhere in the world would he tick the 'white' box and to any white person he is non-white. That's good enough. Never mind Caucasians living in northern India. We all know what white is and looks like. Broadly speaking it's white Europeans.

Reflex

PSL Hall of Fame
Gandharva said:

He looks Turkish/arab/North African

dota2

Regular
damn u can see how fat shes going to be within few years. thankfully she isnt going to pollute pure white gene pool further with her shitty genes. Thank u kind arab

TheTrews

Regular
dota2 said:
Thank u kind arab

*In the voice of the Arab*

It's okay, I take your white girls from you and fill them with buttermilk anytime :)

dota2

Regular
TheTrews said:
dota2 said:
Thank u kind arab

It's okay, I take your white girls from you and fill them with butter milk anytime :)

not even mad. White girls like her have no potential to spawn gl offspring so its all good. Honestly one day i hope there are going to be laws which will prohibit ugly white females from reproducing any further

solidus

Joke
dota2 said:
damn u can see how fat shes going to be within few years. thankfully she isnt going to pollute pure white gene pool further with her shitty genes. Thank u kind arab

this is some next level coping shit

TheTrews

Regular
dota2 said:
TheTrews said:

It's okay, I take your white girls from you and fill them with butter milk anytime :)

not even mad. White girls like her have no potential to spawn gl offspring so its all good. Honestly one day i hope there are going to be laws which will prohibit ugly white females from reproducing any further

Why do you care about offspring? Wouldn't you prefer to be fucking a girl like that than not fucking at all? It wouldn't mean you have to have kids with her.

She's not even ugly anyway. She has a decent frame, facial bones and chin. She'd probably give decent kids.

dota2

Regular
TheTrews said:
dota2 said:

Why do you care about offspring? Wouldn't you prefer to be fucking a girl like that than not fucking at all? It wouldn't mean you have to have kids with her.

She's not even ugly anyway. She has a decent frame, facial bones and chin. She'd probably give decent kids.

To me at this point only aspect of life which matters is aesthetics and vibe/feelings they produce in me when i witness high beauty of aesthetic female/male or ancient sculpture. Honestly i could go without sex and masturbation for rest of my life as long as i could witness highly aesthetic white beings around me on daily basis

TheTrews

Regular
ddota said:
To me at this point only aspect of life which matters is aesthetics and vibe/feelings they produce in me when i witness high beauty of aesthetic female/male or ancient sculpture. Honestly i could go without sex and masturbation for rest of my life as long as i could witness highly aesthetic white beings around me on daily basis

Are you white?

dota2

Regular
TheTrews said:
ddota said:

Are you white?

pure white I dont even go outside during summer because i cant look at tanned body its fuckin disgusting

TheTrews

Regular
dota2 said:
TheTrews said:
Are you white?

pure white I dont even go outside during summer because i cant look at tanned body its fuckin disgusting

It is a good and noble thing when whites are in love with their race.

I wish you all the best and I hope you find your phenotype-matched white girl.

Gandharva

Banned
TheTrews said:
Gandharva said:

He isn't white. In no census form anywhere in the world would he tick the 'white' box and to any white person he is non-white. That's good enough. Never mind Caucasians living in northern India. We all know what white is and looks like. Broadly speaking it's white Europeans.

doesnt exist.neither Genetically or phenotypically.Spaniards are genetically eastafrican+cromagnon and look like their cousins algerians and riffians almost exactely.

Northern europeans all have ancient proto mongoloid admixture and finnic admixture wich is non european.

J1 came from the Middle east(levant)and all europeans are part middle eastern due to the fact neolithic revolution was brought about by levant farmers.so all europeans are ''arabs''.

all europeans have SSA admixture,even if its in the low digits...average spanaird is 6 % african.

all Nordics have ancient mongoloid admix (even if its like 0.5 %) .

R1a and R1b are central asian and indian in origin and a German is more genetically related thus to a Afghan than a italian.

all Greeks are arabs Genetically and phenotypically,culturally and religiousely.they are pretty much levantines mixed with slavic tribes of the 4th century .

there is no such thing as a white european.there are many race in europe  .europe is a social contruct,just like shintoism.  its imaginary.it has no phenotypical or biological basis.

Gandharva

Banned
[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]doesnt exist.neither Genetically or phenotypically.Spaniards are genetically eastafrican+cromagnon and look like their cousins algerians and riffians almost exactely.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Northern europeans all have ancient proto mongoloid admixture and finnic admixture wich is non european.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]J1 came from the Middle east(levant)and all europeans are part middle eastern due to the fact neolithic revolution was brought about by levant farmers.so all europeans are ''arabs''.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]all[/font][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] europeans have SSA admixture,even if its in the low digits...average spanaird is 6 % african.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]all Nordics have ancient mongoloid admix (even if its like 0.5 %) .[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]R1a and R1b are central asian and indian in origin and a German is more genetically related thus to a Afghan than a italian.[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]all Greeks are arabs Genetically and phenotypically,culturally and religiousely.they are pretty much levantines mixed with slavic tribes of the 4th century .[/font]

[font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]there is no such thing as a white european.there are many race in europe  .europe is a social contruct,just like shintoism.  its imaginary.it has no phenotypical or biological basis.[/font]