PICS: Cuckold white grandfather with ethnic grandchildren

TheTrews

Normie
White God said:
GREAT photography. Was it one chink and two roody poos?
Thanks and yes I think it was one asian and two jigaboos.

NoComment

Coper
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
That guy's face almost entirely blends in with his shirt.
:banderas:

Also, he needn't be a "cuck". He could be a paedophile kidnapper.

so where is the cuckold? i see an old dude with what looks like 3 young grandchildren.

stop mislabeling threads for attention OP you stupid faggot. youre threads dont prove anything other then the fact youre an autistic virgin.  you are the worst poster here

TheTrews

Normie
LostTuna said:
he looks happy, same with his kids. leave ppl alone u fuckin racist creep. also that doesn't make him a cuck if they are his blood anyways.
He looks like any other coper. Yeah well done on noticing that kids are happy (!)

This old guy has no other choice but to cope. What's he going to do, lose a son/daughter because they are a race-traitor? Of course not.

He's just gotten used to a situation he had no control over.
[hr]
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
so where is the cuckold? i see an old dude with what looks like 3 young grandchildren.
It's racial cuckoldry, you moron. This guy has had his entire genetic line blacked by some niggers and soiled by some lemonhead.

White God

Normie
TheTrews said:
[hr]
TopTierLooksmaxer said:
It's racial cuckoldry, you moron. This guy has had his entire genetic line blacked by some niggers and soiled by some lemonhead.
^ Exactly this. He's not even related to his own children. They look nothing like him.

IceCutter

Gigachad
xD multi-coloured kids, didn't know the English still did those

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Shit

Incel
You win some you lose some. White men were the cuckolders of the last few centuries. Now it's ethnics' turn to be on top. Deal with it. There is little else you can do anyway.

allindaeyes

Banned
dont forget shakespeare introduced this idea into the world of nigger and white mixing

:jordan:

IceCutter

Gigachad
allindaeyes said:
dont forget shakespeare introduced this idea into the world of nigger and white mixing
I thought it was the Romans, or even the Greeks