PICS: Ching Chang Chinaman with blonde white girl

TheTrews

Normie
London, UK:

Protecting your brown Asian irises from sun damage is important:

East asians are normally the ethnics who get the best white women on average (without extreme status).

NiggaNigga

Cuck
his tiny chink cock will never be enough to satisfy her,she needs a real man

Ascended

Coper
Not even mad about this one. Her legs are sub standard .. knock knees with possible flat feet. Her ass is too wide and loose. Also how can I be jealous of an Azn who is 99% certain to have a 4 inch cock.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Ascended said:
Not even mad about this one. Her legs are sub standard .. knock knees with possible flat feet. Her ass is too wide and loose. Also how can I be jealous of an Azn who is 99% certain to have a 4 inch cock.
Strong cope lol the hallyu wave is taking over

Copenhagen

Slayer
Wow he's got great bone structure, if they have kids they will be slayers unlike WMAW Eurasians.

TheTrews

Normie
Ascended said:
TheTrews said:
No fresh material chum? I enjoy these threads. Try find some non lemonhead ones though
Newest are floral dress and Malaysian happy. Go and comment of these.

Also wtf is a lemonhead?
[hr]
Weaselface said:
Look at that luscious ponytail, and shoot me.
Lol  :lol:

Ascended

Coper
TheTrews said:
Ascended said:
No fresh material chum? I enjoy these threads. Try find some non lemonhead ones though

Also wtf is a lemonhead?

Derogatory term for an asian due to having yellow skin aka lemonhead

TheTrews

Normie
Ascended said:
TheTrews said:

Also wtf is a lemonhead?

Derogatory term for an asian due to having yellow skin aka lemonhead
That's an insult to lemons, who have way better colouration.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Way better than you, Trews, you look like a bug eyed muppet JSanza clone with an Afghani father. You look like a real life cosplay of Ernie with worse hair. This guy fucking bonemogs you into oblivion, which isn't difficult because on closer inspection it looks like you don't actually have any bones in your face. I would say you look like a fish trout but you don't, if anything the species you belong to is deep sea fish, whose bones are unnecessary due to the massive pressure of their environment. Maybe an eel would be better to describe your appearance?

TheTrews

Normie
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Way better than you, Trews, you look like a bug eyed muppet JSanza clone with an Afghani father. You look like a real life cosplay of Ernie with worse hair. This guy fucking bonemogs you into oblivion, which isn't difficult because on closer inspection it looks like you don't actually have any bones in your face. I would say you look like a fish trout but you don't, if anything the species you belong to is deep sea fish, whose bones are unnecessary due to the massive pressure of their environment. Maybe an eel would be better to describe your appearance?

SeriousM

Normie
rarity indeed, you don't see those blonde types with ethniks in general here in the USA.