PICS: Beta-provider white guy does shopping with Asian whore

TheTrews

Normie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
1,329
Reputation
5
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Hope that's a son.
It did look like a boy. 

He actually looked very caucasian, his skin tone was pink. I was surprised.
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
16
TheTrews said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Hope that's a son.
It did look like a boy. 

He actually looked very caucasian, his skin tone was pink. I was surprised.

It changes as you get older, trust me. Mine was quite pink and my hair almost blonde when I was a kid, now it's so dark brown it's almost black. Plus it doesn't matter if the kid doesn't look Asian. He'll still be monumentally confused especially with mom's micro aggressions and Tiger-Mumming. So the kid is fucked. If they weren't fucked you'd see more normal looking Eurasians out and about town.

But you don't.
 

Gandharva

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
934
Reputation
6
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
TheTrews said:
It did look like a boy. 

He actually looked very caucasian, his skin tone was pink. I was surprised.

It changes as you get older, trust me. Mine was quite pink and my hair almost blonde when I was a kid, now it's so dark brown it's almost black. Plus it doesn't matter if the kid doesn't look Asian. He'll still be monumentally confused especially with mom's micro aggressions and Tiger-Mumming. So the kid is fucked. If they weren't fucked you'd see more normal looking Eurasians out and about town.

But you don't.
lol same here lmao except I was always light brown but had reddish brown-blondish streaks hair up until age 8 or so     .
 
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
662
Reputation
1
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Hope that's a son.
I thought you hated the spread of eurasians being born into subhumanity.

You looking to build an army now?
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
16
frenchy91 said:
hes probably happier than you

Actually, trust me on this, the guys that marry women like this wind up regretting it, a lot.
[hr]
Machiavellian said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Hope that's a son.
I thought you hated the spread of eurasians being born into subhumanity.

You looking to build an army now?

No I just hope that both parties get punished by the bastard as he gets older. 

I've been all around the world, met thousands of people, but have met about 15 Hapas, majority of them for some reason were asian fathers.

Never have met or seen a "normal" WM/AW Hapa outside of the guys that get pushed on me by the media.

It's one of those things that people say they know "dozens of normal WM/AW Hapas" but then in real life, you never see these guys.
 

frenchy91

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
7,946
Reputation
10
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
frenchy91 said:
hes probably happier than you

Actually, trust me on this, the guys that marry women like this wind up regretting it, a lot.
[hr]
did your father had regrets?
 

Copenhagen

Slayer
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,784
Reputation
16
frenchy91 said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Actually, trust me on this, the guys that marry women like this wind up regretting it, a lot.
[hr]
did your father had regrets?

A lot, yeah, more than he says but he's dropped hints on me about it. The marriage was a disaster from the start, a lot of these are.

My cousin married this big tall white guy, they're getting divorced after 5 years now, their baby is barely 2 now.
 

frenchy91

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
7,946
Reputation
10
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
frenchy91 said:
did your father had regrets?

A lot, yeah, more than he says but he's dropped hints on me about it. The marriage was a disaster from the start, a lot of these are.

My cousin married this big tall white guy, they're getting divorced after 5 years now, their baby is barely 2 now.
being married to a gook must feel like having a dog, you have a presence at home, but it doesn't feel like a real human being
 
Top