PICS: 17 year-old middle-class white girl and her nigger bf

TheTrews

Normie
This girl lives in Highgate which is a lefty suburb of north London. 

She is known for being feeble-minded and easily influenced and she also suffers from low self-esteem and low self-confidence. Her parents are middle-class, liberal members of the chattering classes.

Here is a link to her Facebook:

Caeia Hurford: https://m.facebook.com/caeiahurford

Her negro boyfriend Emmanuel Carriere.

2015 Update:

After last year's humiliating online exposé, braindead Caeia Hurford deleted her old Facebook and photos with Emmanuel and got herself a new Facebook and boyfriend! This time he is white  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder if he knows about Emmanuel Carriere?

lanklet

Coper
The only white girls who lust after black guys are low class, trashy sluts.  Typically of the overweight and/or low-estrogen variety...they know they can't get high-T white men, so they settle for high-T black guys

Narco

Cuck
lanklet said:
The only white girls who lust after black guys are low class, trashy sluts.  Typically of the overweight and/or low-estrogen variety...they know they can't get high-T white men, so they settle for high-T black guys
Coping. This is not true where I live based on out of the basement experiences and doesn't seem to be true in many other places by what I see on the 'net.

NoComment

Coper
TheTrews said:
 This time he is white  :lol: :lol: :lol:
What's to celebrate? He got reverse-retrocucked the moment he started dating her.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Narco said:
lanklet said:
Coping. This is not true where I live based on out of the basement experiences and doesn't seem to be true in many other places by what I see on the 'net.
Facts.

Stormfrontcels cant stand the fact that BBCs are fucking their women and that their women find us sexually attractive.

Narco

Cuck
FireHaze said:
Narco said:
lanklet said:
Facts.

Stormfrontcels cant stand the fact that BBCs are fucking their women and that their women find us sexually attractive.
I was rejected by more than one girl that preferred a nigger. Example:

Not to speak of countless rejections by women who preferred some brown guy with variable Negroid DNA.

I legit want to treat all niggers like this:

On the left is the famed "BBC".

Offing niggers is more honest than the coping "ethnics don't slay" we see here all the time.

Just recalled it, one day I fucked a white hooker, better looking than the girl pictured above. A few days later, near the brothel house, I saw the same hooker (was SURE it was her because of her tattoo and hair) walking on the street with a small mulatto girl. That hurt a lot. I paid to get her once with a rubber, some nigger got her for free maybe hundreds or thousands of times and rubberless.

Anymore updates on this Caeia Hurford? 

Is she still getting blacked or has her phase passed?  :giggle:

Nuclearbrownguy said:
mississippidood said:

Anymore updates on this Caeia Hurford? 

Is she still getting blacked or has her phase passed?  :giggle:
Is she the mentalcel?
There is only one girl with her name that shows up in google images. 

Her name is linked to lookism and s***hate. The fourth search result of her name is to this thread but on ****hate. 

I also her pics next to a picture of a nigger's chopped up body that someone posted on here. Fucking lol  :lol:

Nuclearbrownguy

Gigachad
mississippidood said:
Nuclearbrownguy said:
Is she the mentalcel?

Her name is linked to lookism and s***hate. The fourth search result of her name is to this thread but on ****hate. 

I also her pics next to a picture of a nigger's chopped up body that someone posted on here. Fucking lol  :lol:
Ok TheTrews

IceCutter

Gigachad
:banderas:

if OP is true ("...got herself a new Facebook and boyfriend! This time he is white"), it is PROOF than SFcelling WORKS

:clap:
keep up the good work Trews

Invisible

King of Chads
SFcels: "Once you go black, we don't want you back"

SFcels: "Niggers only get the mentally ill girls anyway. This makes our white genepool stronger. Separate the wheat from the chaff. They take the defective ones off our hands".

SFcels ITT: "We won a mudshark back!!!"

:cope2:
@simptastic @BBCTakeover @"Nambog2 Revengeance" @"firehaze" @"fire haze"
Also I have no idea why IceCutter thinks he's an honorary white ITT.

mississippidood said:
Nuclearbrownguy said:
Is she the mentalcel?

LMFAO!

Future employers are going to have a strange surprise when they decide to do a little research on their potential employee.

yamyam

Normie
One True God said:
mississippidood said:

LMFAO!

Future employers are going to have a strange surprise when they decide to do a little research on their potential employee.
She's unemployable. Just look at what comes up first with a Google search of her name:

Followed shortly by this:

Her only hope is she ever wants a job is to legally change her name.