Physiques at their natural limit look better than roided-out physiques (pics)

dh123

Incel
If you're going to comment "not natty", fuck off. Coming from someone who has lifted for three years seriously and uses steroids, all of the examples of drug-free guys I use are genuine naturals and all have at least five years (most have around 7) of solid training and dieting behind them.

Is it just me or do you agree that natural physiques at their genetic limit look better than roided-out physiques? They look generally healthier and appealing.

Key to body game = max out natural gains, cut to 8-10% body fat, have clear body skin and get a good tan.

Natural physiques:

Roided-out physiques:

UnWorthy

Coper
Why would you want to be natty? You can get the same results like a natty, only faster and without dedicating your life to gymcelling. Being natty is stupid. Also, none of these physiques are natty

modified

hairloss expert
FascistMonster said:
When do we see the natural physiques?
This. Still waiting. Every single guy posted in the OP is roided as fuck.

dh123

Incel
modified said:
FascistMonster said:
When do we see the natural physiques?

No one in the natural group weigh more than 180 lbs. All have been lifting for more than 5 years and made very incremental progress almost to the point of being negligible in recent years due to reaching their limits.

It's pathetic how low the bar is for natural lifters nowadays compared to what it used to be like. Nowadays, if you actually look reasonably aesthetic, you're on roids.

I challenge all of you to lift naturally for 5 years whilst training 5-6 times a week and eating a clean diet, then cut to 10% body fat. *Then* tell me it's not possible to get to 6'0", 175 lbs at 10% body fat naturally.

ITT: aspie basement dwellers don't understand what being "dry", great lighting and what pump can do. :lol:

First 3 could easily be natty. You guys have never seen someone dry probably(low water weight) iv been a few times and I can confirm you look roided out. Obviosuly these guys don't look like this year round. A week of bad eating and its game over.

Claiming not natty = cope by lazycels

dh123

Incel
MistGeburt3000 said:
people underrate what can be achieved natural tho hell they even think zyzz muscularity is a lot for someone who abussed tren etc for years.
Truth. It never used to be like this. You genuinely aren't allowed to be aesthetic and naturally nowadays. Sure, there are blatant fake-natties that weigh 220 lbs and are shredded... but, as I said, not one guy in the natural group that I posted weighs more than 180 lbs.

It's part of the whole "want it now" attitude of today. People aren't willing to accept that to build a universally good physique naturally, you are looking at at least 4 years.
[hr]
ColezRightFoot said:
ITT: aspie basement dwellers don't understand what being "dry", great lighting and what pump can do. :lol:

First 3 could easily be natty. You guys have never seen someone dry probably(low water weight) iv been a few times and I can confirm you look roided out. Obviosuly these guys don't look like this year round. A week of bad eating and its game over.

Claiming not natty = cope by lazycels
Besides the first guy, all three are a few weeks out of competitions. Add in lightning and a pump = looks like they are on gear.

modified

hairloss expert
dh123 said:
modified said:

No one in the natural group weigh more than 180 lbs. All have been lifting for more than 5 years and made very incremental progress almost to the point of being negligible in recent years due to reaching their limits.

It's pathetic how low the bar is for natural lifters nowadays compared to what it used to be like. Nowadays, if you actually look reasonably aesthetic, you're on roids.

I challenge all of you to lift naturally for 5 years whilst training 5-6 times a week and eating a clean diet, then cut to 10% body fat. *Then* tell me it's not possible to get to 6'0", 175 lbs at 10% body fat naturally.
I lifted naturally 4x/week for 3 years while eating very clean and I could never get past 148 pounds at 5'7" and 15% body fat. Any more weight I'd gain would increase my body fat. Any cuts I'd do to lose fat would reduce my muscle mass.

In my experience, only a small percent of lucky blacks/whites can get ripped naturally. Other races are almost universally not capable. And additionally, only people with big bone structure can get big naturally.

My wrists are 6.25" circumference. So right from the start it's hard for me to gain muscle mass. I just started working out again after giving up for a long time and I'm currently bulking a bit more. I'm now at 149 lbs with BF 14.5-17% by bioimpedance (varies in that range between two scales).

I've always wanted a low body fat. To that end, I've tried doing cuts multiple times. I counted every single calorie/macro and maintained a strict workout schedule even up to 5x/week. I can lose weight at any rate (0.5 lb per week, 1 lb per week, more if wanted). I have total dietary control. I can take as many or as little calories a week in any composition as I want. It's not an issue for me.

Yet I've never been successful during any cut in losing body fat so that after 4-8 weeks my body fat is any lower than when I started. I'll lose WEIGHT, but it will be just as much muscle as fat, so the overall percentage doesn't change. I just lose strength/size.

So frankly, I don't buy it when I see bodies like that and people call it "natty". I've done everything people say you're supposed to do and I haven't gotten the results. So either one of two things. "Natty" is bullshit and those guys aren't natural. Or my genetics are shit and their's aren't. Either way, I know getting buff/ripped naturally is not possible for me.

It has nothing to do with laziness. It has to do with trying many times over many years and running out of options. Low dose steroids are my last option.

UnWorthy

Coper
MistGeburt3000 said:
UnWorthy said:
Why would you want to be natty? You can get the same results like a natty, only faster and without dedicating your life to gymcelling. Being natty is stupid. Also, none of these physiques are natty
roids are bad when you have mpb dude.

And mbp is bad even if you dont roid. If you have mpb, youre going to go bald sooner or later anyway so you might just blast roids and at least have a great physique.
I dont understand those people who dont use roids because of hair loss. Yeah, i get it, you should use precautions and avoid the really bad stuff like winstrol and maintain your hair but if you dont, so what? Shave it off or get a hair system ffs. Not roiding will only result in you going bald slower, which means years of combover game while still having an incel body.

MistGeburt3000 said:
UnWorthy said:
Not when you have the magic pills :)

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Im natty and Im around the same level of muscle mass as the nattys posted here, however I do have more fat and Its pretty hard to cut down to very low levels and keeping the muscle mass. Give me 2-3 years more and another cut and Ill look like them.

In the right lightning and with a pump you can look INCREDIBLE and like ure roiding hardcore, whereas in normal day to day situations you look like a regular dude.

modified

hairloss expert
UnWorthy said:
MistGeburt3000 said:

And mbp is bad even if you dont roid. If you have mpb, youre going to go bald sooner or later anyway so you might just blast roids and at least have a great physique.
I dont understand those people who dont use roids because of hair loss. Yeah, i get it, you should use precautions and avoid the really bad stuff like winstrol and maintain your hair but if you dont, so what? Shave it off or get a hair system ffs. Not roiding will only result in you going bald slower, which means years of combover game while still having an incel body.
StraxcityIsGod said:
MistGeburt3000 said:
Not when you have the magic pills :)
Dutasteride 0.5 mg reduces DHT by >~95% in normal men. Using a low dose testosterone enanthate or proprionate with dutasteride, I doubt your DHT will rise to any significant extent.

ie. Take dutasteride regardless of whether you're roiding or not, and stick to basic testosterone roids, and you should be fine.

I'm on dutasteride, and I have no worry about my hair after I start injecting test. I'm not planning to do mega doses. More like just small doses to bring my T levels up to a naturally high T man's threshold.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
6ft4 said:
well my roided out physique is just gonna look like natty limit so it doesn't really matter

lol if this isn't your gymcelling goal:

Too little muscle mass. In clothes people wont even recon he lifts. Good for beach-game tho.

Reflex

Lookism God
LMAO if you think those physiques are natural