Physiognomy is life

purps drank

Slayer
The personality traits you are allowed to have are entirely based off of what you look like. If people deem you as acting out of your allowed role, then they will mock/ostracize you until you begin acting in a way that they deem congruent with your looks. When you begin acting how people think you should, you will receive positive feedback. 

It's the entire reason that certain people are cast in certain roles for movies. It simply just wouldn't make sense to have a 5'5 indian subhuman playing a suave ladies man like Rusty in Oceans 11. His looks wouldn't be congruent with his personality at all, and everything would feel extremely off about the movie. If he tried it in real life, people would bash him until he began acting like a beta subhuman again. 

Sensdep's sig was always the most legit. Forget who wrote it, maybe pip boy 3000

On sight, people automatically and subconsciously profile you according to your appearance and what you are wearing, etc. and assign you to the closest stereotype they have in their mind of you, and then respond to you and expect you to act congruent with that stereotype. They do not treat you like a special snowflake blank slate and attempt to create a highly accurate personality profile of you based on all of your behaviors, they simply do not have the time or desire to. A heuristic cognitive approach is much more time and energy efficient and in most cases just as accurate. As you all should know by now, PUA is all about faking having high status by supposedly emulating the behavior of someone who is high status. Why it doesnt work is because status is not primarily determined through examining someones behavior, its determined through watching how other people act around the person. And when you have no status, when you arent popular, but youre pretending to be, people quickly see through the charade by the fact that people around you dont treat you as a high status person.

Your entire personality was determined at birth based on what you look like. Accept it.

Legit. As an ugly male you're not even a human being, you're just something to be pointed at and laughed at. It's even more fucked up when you realize that the people that get treated badly are in the minority. Go to 5:00 people act how they look. She talks about how she is really talkative and outgoing, but when people see her acne she's quiet. Yeeeeeeesssss we can embed videos again
[video=youtube]

Vertu

Incel
If you saw me in real life, what would would you think my physiognomy is?

purps drank

Slayer
FramecelQuasimodo said:
Legit. As an ugly male you're not even a human being, you're just something to be pointed at and laughed at. It's even more fucked up when you realize that the people that get treated badly are in the minority. Go to 5:00 people act how they look. She talks about how she is really talkative and outgoing, but when people see her acne she's quiet. Yeeeeeeesssss we can embed videos again
[video=youtube]
Damn, I have a soft spot in my heart for anyone experiencing acne. I had really bad acne for a little and it's pretty much the reason I started believing in looks theory, because I noticed how differently people were treating me just because my skin was breaking out bad. Right at 3:00 she also talks about how she shut herself off from her friends, and I did the same thing. Lots of people were coming back to visit from college on breaks freshman year and I straight up avoided them, and now some of them still don't talk to me and I know it's because of that. 

REALVertu said:
If you saw me in real life, what would would you think my physiognomy is?
I forget how tall you are, I think 6'0? You like v necks and your haircut indicated a lack of sensibility. Honestly I'd think you were a pretty big tool, and expect you to be a douche.

Vertu

Incel
purps drank said:
I forget how tall you are, I think 6'0? You like v necks and your haircut indicated a lack of sensibility. Honestly I'd think you were a pretty big tool, and expect you to be a douche.

Nice.

purps drank

Slayer
REALVertu said:
purps drank said:

Nice.

Unfortunately your pathetic wrists and frame failo you terribly, and it's obvious you couldn't defend yourself in a fight if you had to. 

Victory said:
I am 6'1, wear lots of beanies and snapbacks, wear swagphag hoodies, wear accessories like watch, bracelets, necklaces, and I wear tight shirts which show off my shitty physique. What is my physiognomy

You sound like a swagged out slayer.