Physical Force\Know-How-To-Fight Theory

gentsupreme

Normie
people here talk a lot about looks theory, face, money, status, height, NT, BBC and a lot more.

I think I've finally figured out what is the real theory that counts and determines if you get GL girls or not.

it's called "Physical Force Theory".

we live in an extremely violent society. if you approached the wrong girl you can get beaten up, stabbed and even killed, and society doesn't give a fuck because it is ok with violence.
a lot of guys still live in the middle ages and believe the girl is their property, and if someone else even speak to her, let alone hitting on her- he should attack or threaten the "thieve" 

I see it everytime: people who know how to fight, people who are physically strong or people who just have a gun- feel confident around girls because they know that IF SOME VIOLENT SITUATION ARISES, THEY'LL KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT!

the reason me and others here don't have the balls and the courage to mass-approach women is because WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROTECT OURSELVES!

so what is the solution? LEARN MARTIAL ARTS!
when you're a black belt, regardless of the specific martial art itself- I promise you that you'l be more confident around women and it will be easier to approach.

OR

if the laws of you country allows it- buy a gun to protect yourself against violence.

gentsupreme

Normie
GeneticLottery said:
I can beat the shit out of you and im still afraid to talk to girls
it's not the question. I can also beat people. 

the question is DO YOU KNOW HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF IN EVERY SITUATION?

gentsupreme

Normie
I have to find a way to learn martial arts quick. until I'm at least a brown belt I can't approach women  :sad:

Girls don't give a shit if you are strong if you don't have a GOOD FACE

They would rather fuck a dude who can barely bench press 70lbs but has a good face than a strong MMA fighter who has an incel face

gentsupreme

Normie
Cornelius Gayniggas III said:
Girls don't give a shit if you are strong if you don't have a GOOD FACE
I meant you have more confidence to deal with any situation if u know how to fight and THEN and ONLY THEN you can cold approach like a maniac- and finally you'll get a decent gal even if ur ugly

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
even when i was small/weak looking ( hadnt hit puberty yet properly ). I won a lot of fights... and for that i am thankful because it saved my ass so many times ( rarely my punches would have effect though, either kicks or dropping someone to ground. Also punches I would try to avoid because I didnt wanna hit peoples face and fuck up their already ugly faces I guess I realised this already in my life)

tbh I only have my pent up anger issues and shit to thank for it.  I have learned to control my anger but probably when my inner anger explodes its a ridiculous explosion.

and fighting has nothing to do with getting laid lol...

IceCutter

Gigachad
yes VERY legit post tbh

knowing how to fight and knowing you are a strong fighter will give you sizable confidence when out in the field, it means you will be more low inhib and naturally act 'alpha' also

for sure has led to my success with women on many occasions, I should have learned earlier tbh

gentsupreme

Normie
IceCutter said:
yes VERY legit post tbh

knowing how to fight and knowing you are a strong fighter will give you sizable confidence when out in the field, it means you will be more low inhib and naturally act 'alpha' also

for sure has led to my success with women on many occasions, I should have learned earlier tbh
which martial art do u practice and for how much time?

IceCutter

Gigachad
LordSUPER said:
Lol @ learning martial arts if you dont have a robust frame
[img=471x200]http://orig03.deviantart.net/c840/f/2012/176/4/f/angry_shifu_by_sballance-d54ud9u.gif[/img]
those guys can learn kung-fu or some shit
[hr]
gentsupreme said:
I've done karate, mma and judo

my favourite is probably karate though I'd say mma is probably the most effective, but it is also the most challenging also

I'm about to start again, what looks like a casual kind of kick boxing combined with dance class lol purely to basically stay in shape

gentsupreme

Normie
IceCutter said:
gentsupreme said:
I've done karate, mma and judo

my favourite is probably karate though I'd say mma is probably the most effective, but it is also the most challenging also

I'm about to start again, what looks like a casual kind of kick boxing combined with dance class lol purely to basically stay in shape
cool. for how long have u been practicing already? and have you acheived the abillity to protect yourself against knifes &guns already?

IceCutter

Gigachad
@'gentsupreme' I've been doing it for years, never learnt to defend against knives and guns that much really, just a bit. Tbh after a while it's just best for sparring, you learn fighting by fighting

gentsupreme said:
people here talk a lot about looks theory, face, money, status, height, NT, BBC and a lot more.

I think I've finally figured out what is the real theory that counts and determines if you get GL girls or not.

it's called "Physical Force Theory".

we live in an extremely violent society. if you approached the wrong girl you can get beaten up, stabbed and even killed, and society doesn't give a fuck because it is ok with violence.
a lot of guys still live in the middle ages and believe the girl is their property, and if someone else even speak to her, let alone hitting on her- he should attack or threaten the "thieve" 

I see it everytime: people who know how to fight, people who are physically strong or people who just have a gun- feel confident around girls because they know that IF SOME VIOLENT SITUATION ARISES, THEY'LL KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT!

the reason me and others here don't have the balls and the courage to mass-approach women is because WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PROTECT OURSELVES!

so what is the solution? LEARN MARTIAL ARTS!
when you're a black belt, regardless of the specific martial art itself- I promise you that you'l be more confident around women and it will be easier to approach.

OR

if the laws of you country allows it- buy a gun to protect yourself against violence.
If you learn martial arts to defend yourself because your scared of possibility of getting attacked on mass due to cold approaching women, then your a low t beta cuck. Self defense is legit but never do it for pussy. Never.