Philtrumcels you don't need a lip lift

That's almost 2.0, how is that a philtrumcel?

That's the same cope as "Franco has like 1° NCT in most pictures you doon't need infraorbital augmentation", "Bieber is 5'8, height doesn't matter" and "David Gandy has a beak nose, rhino is cope"

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
That's almost 2.0, how is that a philtrumcel?

That's the same cope as "Franco has like 1° NCT in most pictures you doon't need infraorbital augmentation", "Bieber is 5'8, height doesn't matter"  and "David Gandy has a beak nose, rhino is cope"
Bieber is 5'7 fucking lol.

It's been stated time and time again, and proven he wears shoe lifts

whywoulditmatter said:
BlueBalls said:
I'm more excited on trying to achieve prominent cheekbones through fillers since mine are nonexistent
Interested in those results, are you trying to lift lower eyelids with those as well?

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
whywoulditmatter said:
I'm more excited on trying to achieve prominent cheekbones through fillers since mine are nonexistent
Interested in those results, are you trying to lift lower eyelids with those as well?
I haven't looked at it yet, but definitely an option. My NCT with a mild ptosis in my left eye DESTROYS me the most imo besides oval jaw

ass said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Nice meme jack.

Isn't sub 2 subhuman?
Cope, overall lower third height and jawline is more important.
[hr]
whywoulditmatter said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
I haven't looked at it yet, but definitely an option. My NCT with a mild ptosis in my left eye DESTROYS me the most imo besides oval jaw
Mkay, tell us how it goes (or even just what the surgeon says about lifting lower lid with fillers, especially with bad anterior cheekbone projection). I'm too busy with my sleep-stuff to schedule an appoitnment atm, but if it works at all it seems like a worthwhile cope till implants.