Philtrumcel or bird? Which is worse?

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
What would you choose? To be philtrumcel or a bird? What is worse?

Would you rather be mentally retarded or physically impaired? Neither? Me too. Both are equally bad.

Arjen Robery

Incel
That's one extreme example of a bird :lol:

In this case, philtrumcel is better

I don't even think that being a philtrumcel is that bad. It can look masculine in some cases

IMO as a man it's better to have too long than too short philtrum, because too short philtrum looks feminine

Arjen Robery

Incel
Victory said:
Arjen Robery said:
That's one extreme example of a bird :lol:

In this case, philtrumcel is better

I don't even think that being a philtrumcel is that bad. It can look masculine in some cases

IMO as a man it's better to have too long than too short philtrum, because too short philtrum looks feminine
Maximal coping mechanisms activated
LOL, this is just my opinion

I am neither a bird or a philtrumcel

Ascended

Coper
Jawline said:
What would you choose? To be philtrumcel or a bird? What is worse?

I don't care if he's worth $400 million, Stephen King could at least try to hide his ridiculous philtrum and non-existent upper lip with a moustache or facial hair...

Instead he decides to be permanently clean shaven and actually name his company Philtrum Press. Just fucking lol...

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Ascended said:
Instead he decides to be permanently clean shaven and actually name his company Philtrum Press. Just fucking lol...
Holy shit, i just checked it and its truth. Fucking lol :lol:

igesio

Banned
Ascended said:
Hahahahahaha

bird is better because its easier to fix. then again being a bird is 1000x worse unless you are a extreme philtrumcel like the guy above.

so being an extreme philtrumcel = death sentence while being a extreme bird = subuman^1000 but you cant fix with with enough money and time