Pheremones from TRT

Seems there is heaps of anecdotal evidence of attractive androgenic pheremones being emitted while on TRT/Steroids. I have read reports of late puberty babyface guys who hop on 250+ mg Test per week and all of a sudden they get female attention and are respected far more. I would seem likely that among other problems, most incels have a disastorous hormone profile which emits lots of cortisol and estrogen pheremones rather than attractive masculine ones. Tren is also supposed to be insane for pheremones gains. I think all people on here should be on 250-750mg per week of Testosterone, it is dirt cheap and can only help our situations.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
It makes a difference being on cycle, but mainly if you were androgen deficient beforehand. I was around 1000 ng/dl natrually, so I have noticed only a very sublte change on cycle. But there is defintiely a difference. Girls making eye contact when walking past, and half smiling, wheras beforehand they would not usually make eye contact. More IOIs in general as well. But overall the change has been less than what most roidecels claim they experience.