• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Phenotype-based looksmaxing

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
this is a new theory

before you looksmax, you need to make sure it's congruent with how people WANT TO perceive you. stereotypes can work to your advantage.

for example, if you're a tall BBC, you can run tall jacked BBC by acquiring big muscles. you may be a soft intellectual type deep inside, but the world refuses to see you that way. so you can either following the theory for quick results, or wait for a special girl to get to know you for the special snowflake you are. evolution is brutal buddy boyo.

if you are asian, dress in a stylish hip hop way and be an amazing dancer. that's basically the cool asian stereotype. i see asians dancers get HQNP girls more than any other or stereotype.

if you are hispanic, again learn to dance and run latin lover theory

if you are indian, become a doctor before attempting to run any game, it's pretty much the only thing that can save you

in almost all cases, if you are tall with decent bones, you've made it. you can just default to shaving your head and injecting T and running low-inhib musclehead theory

Ascent_II

Machine
I tell you what my phenotype should be.

Good-looking. :turban:

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
zayn malik is half white, so i technically couldn't recommend running that to indians, he isn't 100% indian
drake isn't arab and doesn't look remotely arab, so that's not applicable either

EdSheeran

Rotter
dat feel said:
zayn malik is half white, so i technically couldn't recommend running that to indians, he isn't 100% indian
drake isn't arab and doesn't look remotely arab, so that's not applicable either

This guy is his look alike and is israeli jew (basically same semetic ethnicity as arabs)

This guy is iranian

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
dat feel said:
this is a new theory

before you looksmax, you need to make sure it's congruent with how people WANT TO perceive you. stereotypes can work to your advantage.

for example, if you're a tall BBC, you can run tall jacked BBC by acquiring big muscles. you may be a soft intellectual type deep inside, but the world refuses to see you that way. so you can either following the theory for quick results, or wait for a special girl to get to know you for the special snowflake you are. evolution is brutal buddy boyo.

if you are asian, dress in a stylish hip hop way and be an amazing dancer. that's basically the cool asian stereotype. i see asians dancers get HQNP girls more than any other or stereotype.

if you are indian, become a doctor before attempting to run any game, it's pretty much the only thing that can save you

in almost all cases, if you are tall with decent bones, you've made it. you can just default to shaving your head and injecting T and running low-inhib musclehead theory

:cage:

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
fair enough, but your example uses fake arabs and iranians

real ones are simply white, like jews

the difference is that arabcels mixed heavily with everyone else, which results in their current look

real arabs are virtually extinct

Tekken said:
tips for sandniggers OP?

it depends, are you a white arab or brown? how ethnik do you look?

obviously a white arab can simply pass as white and have no problem. a brown one will have a very hard time, best i guess is dress very well to set yourself apart from the migrants

dat feel

PSL Hall of Fame
Troll said:
What if ur a short BBC

short BBC seems to be a genetic dead end tbh :ugh:

but you can always adapt asian theory and see what happens

coldfish

Regular
fuarking legittt. should couple with location theory for best result. 
blacks : hit up the clubs and places with high liberal white population, i.e Canada
latinos : save up for eastern europe where salsa is still hot
asian : find niche places with low NTness girls who spend lots of time on tumblr like kpop or anime convention

tom

Joke
dat feel said:
this is a new theory

It's basically all about finding a niche, which I realised a while back.

If you're a skinny, non masculine looking guy, theres no point joining the misc and worshipping zyzz while 'bulking' and running round asking people "do you even lift bro" . You'll just end up fatter and looking like shit compared to the naturally broad shouldered guys. 

You're better off joining some local band (bass guitar is pretty easy to learn), grow your hair out/get a hair system if you need to , and go after emo /alternative girls.

Yet for some reason, regardless of how small or ugly they are,  guys always seem to fall for the gymcel to get girls and magically become attractive scam.