Phenomena: Girls hiding their LTR status on facebook

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Anyone else noticed this? I see it very often, girls who have status "relationship" on facebook, then once in a while, they HIDE it, so people think they are single (while ofcourse, the boyfriend still got the LTR status on his facebook), then after a while they take back the LTR status again... then hide it again. And it goes on and off like that, thruout the whole relationship. Seen it many many times now, NEVER seen a guy do it.

What do you think goes on?

White God

Normie
I've seen girls not be open about their relationship yes but maybe thats just girls I'm not friends with.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Holy shit happend once to me. Legit. Observed it many times. They are cheating Or trying to cheat on their beta cuckold Bf

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
whores

TrueAlpha

Subhuman
yeah
and they don't show their bf while the poor guy has all the pic with her
they are merciless

MorphNation

Normie
doesnt mean they cheat. they just wanna test their market value once in a while, to see how many DMs they will get.
cheating is not unrealistic tho at this point
[hr]
backyardslayer said:
All foids are in a relationship until they meet Chad.
brutal pill

Tao Pai Pai

Incel
I see it VERY often

Girls having no LTR status and no pics with boyfriend, while the guy has both status and pics on his profile

I wonder if this means that they are open for cheating or jumping into another LTR if another guy makes a move?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Tao Pai Pai said:
I see it VERY often

Girls having no LTR status and no pics with boyfriend, while the guy has both status and pics on his profile

I wonder if this means that they are open for cheating or jumping into another LTR if another guy makes a move?
Yes it does.

looksmaxilla

Incel
realrob dude i've seen posts from you that date waaaaayyyy back what are you still doing here 99% of the old people have already left