• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

phenibut is legit if you are high inhib

A few months ago I took phenibut and got drunk and called some manlet's gf a cum guzzler and he was too beta to do anything about it

chadimir

Machine
wow thats pretty fucking slayer/low inhibition. great example dude

:what:

Brostorm

Regular
ive been saying this for a while, phenibut + alcohol = god-mode

Dankmeme

Can confirm, slightly drunk and on phenibut I hit on everything and make people laff. I got two dates as a result of this. One was the cashier of some shitty supermarket selling alchoholic energy drinks, I went in there four times to buy more and kept cracking jokes.

gold

Joke
Rotters
Brostorm said:
ive been saying this for a while, phenibut + alcohol = god-mode

I did 1800grams before sleep and next night drinl alchool
The next 5 days I couldnt legit sleep but when I was outside I was like drunk all the time. Kuat by walking I felt dizzy. Next daya I could sleep and still felt this pump buone day i slept bad and I lost that buzz. DURING FELT IT LIKE I GOT RID OF ANXIETY FOREVER

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Manuel said:
is this shit actually legit?

It was legit for me the first 3-4 times I took it. Now it has no effects on me psychologically, but every time I take it I still sleep amazingly well

gold

Joke
Rotters
Happy Rotter said:
Manuel said:
is this shit actually legit?

It was legit for me the first 3-4 times I took it. Now it has no effects on me psychologically, but every time I take it I still sleep amazingly well

Increase dosage brah