PhD Researcher looking for Interviews

ignorant

It’s very late to be interviewing incels, it has gone mainstream now. Originally it was PUAHate who were just normal white men who struggled with women, if you couldn’t get laid within 6 months you labeled yourself as incel. Now the incelsphere is dominated by ethnics who are literal virgins and they’ve passed on the defeatist mentality towards normal men since the internet became reality.

There’s a truth to what’s really happening while also being an imaginary truth, you will not get to the real truth unfortunately but you can get a superficial understanding. The closest I can give you to the “truth” is that how this site thinks is mainstream now but mostly mental and that unfortunately now affect almost all men because there’s very few opportunities to approach women now and the world will only get more virtual so the “incels” are just the new norm

You know what? I'm in.
What's the focus of the thesis?
Great! I'm not sure if you're one of the people whos e-mailed me already, but if not, get in touch t the address I shared above and I can send you more info.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

ENORMOUS

PROUD MAGHREBI NAFRI BADBOY #NAFRITAKEOVER2021
irish, can i talk to u over email? or discord, or dms in this forum

just not comfortbale using zoom becasue i am high inhib and high cortisol, paranoid

AspieCel

Supreme Gentleman
where u getting the 40% stat from
"For instance, among American millennials, 15-30% are incels, roughly 51% do not have a steady partner, roughly 30% are often or always lonely, and roughly 22% have no friends."

-https://incels.wiki/w/Main_Page

Sorry I overestimated. 40% may as well be incel by definition, as it is someone who hasn't had sex in the last 6 months. This is easily achieved even with a relationship or without a steady partner since women are notorious for making all non-chads go through extreme obstacle tests in order to be deemed worthy of sex.

Last edited:

AspieCel

Supreme Gentleman
yap any researcher must keep in mind that anonymity isnt 100% garantueed he/she will pretty much only attract people who have nothing to lose or are to autistic/dumb to care about social consequences that comes with being linked to such a community.

thats selection bias and wont lead to an accurate picture of the incel/looksmax community.

Again, another prick who demeans the autistic community by associating it with "dumb" people. Autism is actually associated with higher intelligence. Autism and retardation are two completely separate, contradictory diagnosis's. Saying there is something wrong with being autistic is like saying there is something wrong with being gay, black, or female. There is nothing inherently wrong with either of those groups, its the extremes that impede your rights that need dealt with.

Again, another prick who demeans the autistic community by associating it with "dumb" people. Autism is actually associated with higher intelligence. Autism and retardation are two completely separate, contradictory diagnosis's. Saying there is something wrong with being autistic is like saying there is something wrong with being gay, black, or female. There is nothing inherently wrong with either of those groups, its the extremes that impede your rights that need dealt with.
autism isn't associated with higher intelligence. it is associated with spared general intelligence, despite marked retardation of some (or all) aspects of verbal intelligence.

central figure

Banned
HQNP

:autism: