Petition to ban the phrase "neurotypical" and all variations thereof

LostTuna

Gigachad
NT theory is legit tho in certain cases. that's why u see ugly and avg dudes with cute gf's

Browmog

Slayer
:clap:

Nobody here is an autist btw, you can see from the way of writting...real autists are 6 out of 1000 people according to official medical data.
Just a bunch of recessed, weak, low-T subhumans coping.

thor

Incel
i believe "neurotypicality" can easily be achieved with even the slightest amoiunt of booze or cocaine

FireHaze

Gigachad
Browmog said:
:clap:

Nobody here is an autist btw, you can see from the way of writting...real autists are 6 out of 1000 people according to official medical data.
Just a bunch of recessed, weak, low-T subhumans coping.
There are legit diagnosed autists here such as myself but the vast majority of people here are NT but are just weird.

Browmog

Slayer
Sekrets said:
just because he (and I) support NT theory doesn't mean we also deny looks theory

they work in tandem
What NT theory?
Nobody here is an autist, they are 6 out of 1000 people, you are all just low T weak recessed subhumans who eventually whidrawn from world because you were mogged hard in real life.

FireHaze

Gigachad
thor said:
i believe "neurotypicality" can easily be achieved with even the slightest amoiunt of booze or cocaine
You're either born that way or you're not.

primetime

Normie
FireHaze said:
thor said:
bullshit...if you are not low IQ you can easily learn it

FireHaze

Gigachad
primetime said:
FireHaze said:
bullshit...if you are not low IQ you can easily learn it
At best you'll learn what not to say or do to not make yourself look like a complete mong but you'll always be a little "off"

Browmog

Slayer
Sekrets said:
Browmog said:
What NT theory?
Nobody here is an autist, they are 6 out of 1000 people, you are all just low T weak recessed subhumans who eventually whidrawn from world because you were mogged hard in real life.
there are weak recessed subhumans who live decent NT lives though, I've seen it plenty of times

not saying being below avg doesn't contribute to being non-NT/reclusive, but it's correlative not causative i'd say
The fuck are you talking about?
Being non-NT means being autist, which is a condition nobody here has.
You are recluse because of your subhumanity (short, weak frame, recessed facial bones, lack of masculinity and sex appeal) there is no need to attach some rare condition to yourself and cope you are recluse because of that.
Those that seem to live decent lives were maybe more lucky to grow up in less competitive environment so they dont have traumas.