RudeRudy

Subhuman
A cancer to sluthate puahate and lookism
he clogs up evrything with useless copecelling

Fuck this dorito

RudeRudy

Subhuman
sephon said:
there;s calls to ban someone every day because someone's fee fees got hurt... fcking lol

Stfu lanky shit fwhr 6ft-6ft0.5 copecelling aussie

Yogapants

Coper
I'm starting to realize this forum is filled with average looking normal people and goodlooking crazy-as-shit people....

Thetruthseeker

Subhuman
RudeRudy said:
A cancer to sluthate puahate and lookism
he clogs up evrything with useless copecelling

Fuck this dorito

Im indifferent, but if in the future he start to saturate this place with some old school superstitionism then   :rambo:   :rambo: :rambo:

Yogapants

Coper
Severe Retard said:
Yogapants said:
I'm starting to realize this forum is filled with average looking normal people and goodlooking crazy-as-shit people....

Is it a turn on if a masculine slayer lets out a friendly loud low bass fart?

ilikedicks

Coper
After seeing so many of you talk about farting power i'm changing my name to ilikepussies because I am now fully straight. Severe cured me from the gay, don't ban him.

modified

hairloss expert
Yogapants said:

Not entirely accurate. I can prove that theory wrong pretty quickly. I'm popular, successful, and socially normal but physically unattractive. ie. Lookism kills me with quality women.

White God

Normie
I avoid him as much as possible, having him removed entirely would be even better

shitposter

Normie
I would love to see a 300 pound BBW each a bunch of beans and then rip a huge wet fart while sitting on top of severe retards ugly face.