• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Personality is cope

Lel

Machine
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,285
Reputation
1,722
if you don't have the face to cause raw sexual attraction there's nothing to compensate for

its literally useless to have a good personality as a sub7, might even be a negative trait

good personality for the normalfags = submissive personality

if you're not submissive enough to pass 'shitests' and become someone's dog you won't get laid EVER

your only hope is to have high T levels to be able to get an erection when a landwhale is spreading her full of cellulite smelly asscheeks towards you..... 

WOULD YOU BANG? cause this is your fate..
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
14
7 should be made the average im saying this for ages, under 7 you dont exist, how can you be above average. Average should be you can start living
 

FireHaze

Megastar
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
8,665
Reputation
19
iftsj said:
7 should be made the average im saying this for ages, under 7 you dont exist, how can you be above average. Average should be you can start living

:clap:
 

Lel

Machine
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,285
Reputation
1,722
iftsj said:
7 should be made the average im saying this for ages, under 7 you dont exist, how can you be above average. Average should be you can start living

legit

but we need to judge based on aesthetics to have a somewhat accurate perception of ourselves and what to improve.

but i think 7 or you don't exist isn't as true. You can cause sexual attraction as a 6 to some decent bitch just you won't have the broad appeal a Chad would have.
 

iftsj

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
8,194
Reputation
14
Lel said:
iftsj said:
7 should be made the average im saying this for ages, under 7 you dont exist, how can you be above average. Average should be you can start living

legit

but we need to judge based on aesthetics to have a somewhat accurate perception of ourselves and what to improve.

but i think 7 or you don't exist isn't as true. You can cause sexual attraction as a 6 to some decent bitch just you won't have the broad appeal a Chad would have.

6 is purgatory its not life yet http://lookism.net/Thread-Life-as-sub7-is-unbearable     Once you pass 6 your saved, there s more difference beetween a 6 and a 7 than beetween 7,8,9
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,338
Reputation
2,989
Lel said:
if you don't have the face to cause raw sexual attraction there's nothing to compensate for

its literally useless to have a good personality as a sub7, might even be a negative trait

good personality for the normalfags = submissive personality

if you're not submissive enough to pass 'shitests' and become someone's dog you won't get laid EVER


your only hope is to have high T levels to be able to get an erection when a landwhale is spreading her full of cellulite smelly asscheeks towards you..... 

WOULD YOU BANG? cause this is your fate..

:clap:


plenty of chads I know are legit pussies who automatically hate and gang up on any guy who stands up to their spoiled, bratty behavior.

a perfect example of this is frat guys, most of them are getting laid but the social order is still very obviously sorted by looks.


likewise, tons of skinny low-T guys seem to have girlfriends. this is probably because their abysmal T levels cause them to act like submissive betas towards their girlfriends, making the girls stick with them for beta providing.
 

Lel

Machine
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
7,285
Reputation
1,722
Brutus said:
Lel said:
if you don't have the face to cause raw sexual attraction there's nothing to compensate for

its literally useless to have a good personality as a sub7, might even be a negative trait

good personality for the normalfags = submissive personality

if you're not submissive enough to pass 'shitests' and become someone's dog you won't get laid EVER


your only hope is to have high T levels to be able to get an erection when a landwhale is spreading her full of cellulite smelly asscheeks towards you..... 

WOULD YOU BANG? cause this is your fate..

:clap:


plenty of chads I know are legit pussies who automatically hate and gang up on any guy who stands up to their spoiled, bratty behavior.

a perfect example of this is frat guys, most of them are getting laid but the social order is still very obviously sorted by looks.


likewise, tons of skinny low-T guys seem to have girlfriends. this is probably because their abysmal T levels cause them to act like submissive betas towards their girlfriends, making the girls stick with them for beta providing.


logical, considering that they had everything in life handed to them

average dude out there is an estrogenic cuck, just compare the T levels from men of the 50s to modern ones. Most dudes are happy to be providers


LostTuna said:
lol @ this negative bullshit

said the 7+ Chad

fuck off boyo
 

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,547
Reputation
563
iftsj said:
Lel said:
legit

but we need to judge based on aesthetics to have a somewhat accurate perception of ourselves and what to improve.

but i think 7 or you don't exist isn't as true. You can cause sexual attraction as a 6 to some decent bitch just you won't have the broad appeal a Chad would have.

6 is purgatory its not life yet http://lookism.net/Thread-Life-as-sub7-is-unbearable     Once you pass 6 your saved, there s more difference beetween a 6 and a 7 than beetween 7,8,9

Yeah you start living past average but it's an exponential difference with how fast women are willing to drop their panties the higher you go up in looks. Like sure you will do well with women as a 7.5 male, but the difference between a 7.5/10 male and a 9/10 is huge, 9/10 male can literally just say "lets fuck" on Tinder and every girl will immediately ask when. Actually, scratch that, a 9/10 male will be messaged first and the womens opening line will be something like "wow you're so hot." 

Just lol
 
Top