Theory Personality is changeable *WARNING*

Tonymontana

Incel
You're going to get backlash, because this forum is filled with pussies.

Guys here literaly convince themselves that they cant be social and outgoing because their neurotransmitters are cursed. Fucking pathetic

What's really going on is that they're afraid of fucking failure. Changing your personality takes a LONG TIME because you have a lifetime of experiences reinforcing your current behavior patterns.

Well guess what dumbass, if you change how you communicate, your lifestyle, the people you associate with, and develop passion/purpose in your life, your personality is going to fucking change A LOT.

Saying that you cant take action to change your personality because of your neurotransmitters doesnt make you "blackpilled". It just means you're a lazy soft bitch who doesnt have the balls to overcome adversity (your current behavior patterns, and past).

Tonymontana

Incel
Are you saying a passive melancholic type can become a social friendly or a cholleric high energy type?
Yes. Do you literaly have no fucking social experience, or long term friends? I've had friends who were awkward, and "beta" become extremely outgoing, and fucking solid, mature men.

One in particular, chose to move to another fucking continent, and pursue a much riskier career. I see him a year later, and his personality is completely different. Much more masculine, poised, confident, and how he interacted with people was completely different. He also went from incel to slaying all the fucking time

Gran_Autismo

Thick neck crew
Autists
To change your personality you have to have schizophrenia

Last edited:
Yes. Do you literaly have no fucking social experience, or long term friends? I've had friends who were awkward, and "beta" become extremely outgoing, and fucking solid, mature men.

One in particular, chose to move to another fucking continent, and pursue a much riskier career. I see him a year later, and his personality is completely different. Much more masculine, poised, confident, and how he interacted with people was completely different. He also went from incel to slaying all the fucking time
You just made this up.
Better stick to sticking needles in your butt in your basement, you basementdwelling 32 year old gymcel nerdic virgin.

Magnifique

Fat subhuman retard who needs to kill himself asap
You can change how you express your personality and your traits, but you can't change your core personality.
You can only strengthen aspects of your personality.

Research MBTI if you're interested in this.