Personality/Autism is even harder to change than looks

FireHaze

Gigachad
By harder I mean pretty much impossible. Especially autism.

You might as well looksmax and if that doesn't work just LDAR or Visit Gandy.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
I legitimately think that there are TONS of chads with actual, undiagnosed autism because they've been so heavily halo-effected their entire lives

Brutus said:
I legitimately think that there are TONS of chads with actual, undiagnosed autism because they've been so heavily halo-effected their entire lives

This.

Most Chads are borderline incapable of articulating themselves or just don't speak.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Brutus said:

I can kind of see what you mean if they'r very high functioning and good looking.

JasonGenova

Coper
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Brutus said:

This.

Most Chads are borderline incapable of articulating themselves or just don't speak.

Gronkowski can't even speak, sounds like a retard and he's the biggest slayer ever

FireHaze

Gigachad
Jeffrey Dahmer said:
NTmaxing is a myth.

Exactly. Once you have autism you're fucking stuck with it for life. It's best accept you'll always be a huge fucking weirdo and just looksmax.

Even if it doesn't get you girls you can at least make yourself less subhuman and get treated a bit better in general.