persistence theory is legit lmao at you coping redpillcels

yungfett

Normie
last night I ended up hanging out with this chick that had previously stopped talking to me. All I did was text her the other day and asked whats up; she ignored that text and then a few days later randomly hit me up. From facebook stalking her, I found out that she was in a relationship a few days ago and now she is single. So there you go boyos, persistence theory can work, not because you're persistent necessarily, but rather because it puts you on a girls radar in case she ends up breaking up with her bf or if she has problems with her current guy etc.

profound

Coper
I read fortunes boyos; if you want your fortune read then PM me. I will do the basic reading, as well as tell you events in your past for free in order to prove that I am legit; then if you are interested I will give you predictions as well as a consultation for a reasonable fee. My basic fees run about 50 USD for three detailed predictions as well as a 20 minute consultation via PM or skype if you want. I accept payment through paypal. (if you want some alternate services or arrangement than what I offer then we can negotiate that)

:cage:

yungfett

Normie
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
so you got to be emotional tampon for some girl?

woah OP really works I guess
nah, we messed around and stuff, I didnt leave her place until 5 am lol

OP is correct, girls will normally choose lays from their "orbiters", guys they know somewhat but not too well. I have seen it many times and been that guy myself plenty.

Why would she choose some random risk off tinder when she can have a guy she KNOWS is appealing and sexually relevant to her. Women don't like strangers generally.

yungfett

Normie
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:
OP is correct, girls will normally choose lays from their "orbiters", guys they know somewhat but not too well. I have seen it many times and been that guy myself plenty.

Why would she choose some random risk off tinder when she can have a guy she KNOWS is appealing and sexually relevant to her. Women don't like strangers generally.
this lmao. All those redpilltards act like being a "beta orbiter" is a bad thing; well not really, depends how you go about it. Honestly just shooting a few texts to a girl is extremely low investment with potentially big payouts; I dont see why more incels arent running persistence game

yungfett

Normie
im not familiar with plow theory but yeah, persistence theory is not bad. Im gonna start trying it more often. It usually fails but like I said, its low investment so it doesnt matter