Peptides as an alternative to fin (GHK-CU, TB500, IGF-1)

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums...tb500.html[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]After a bunch of research i've found 3 peptides that have testimonials concerning the regrowth and/or stagnancy of hairloss.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Those peptides are TB500, Copper (GHK-CU) and IGF-1[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Copper peptide seems to have the most solid evidence in terms of hair regrowth, many say it's akin to 5% minoxodil[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]TB500 I am currently using, my scalp has been less itchy and although it may be placebo, my hair seems thicker and healthier[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]IGF-1 Would regrow hair possibly in the same way that HGH would, probably only works for older people.[/font]

[font=Open Sans', Verdana, Helvetica, 'Sans Serif]Apparently scalp injections are where the results are at, i'm not game enough to try scalp injections as I fear they might fuck up my hair.[/font]