thereisnoescape

Subhuman
ever notice how the weird/nerdy/ugly kids at school always have a wide range of allergies and disorders like asthma and epilepsy? it's because their genetics are SHIT and everything is affected by that. ever meet a legit good looking person that has to carry a fucking inhaler around or some shit? or has once had a near death experience due to a fucking peanut? no you haven't. their genetics are superior all around.

Brostorm

Normie
Pretty legit. It has something to do with being breastfed and exposure to pathogens in young age and genetics of course.

I don't have an allergy to anything as far as I know.

indreams

Cuck
semi-legit, allergies can trigger asthma attacks but asthma isn't quite an allergy in itself.  the same holds true for epilepsy.

i had a few significant allergies as a kid but quite literally outgrew all of them in full.  lol @ persisting allergies just el oh fucking el

marty

Slayer
Legit and I get double fucked over by this because even the non drowsy allergy medicine puts me in a fog and I can't make it thru the day without taking a nap.  This is especially fun while workcelling

Legalizer

Banned
legit mouthbreating and no oxygen to the brain turned me into sub-incel

// Infolinks